• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fursty Ferret
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Oct 2014

Evohome - Windows Phone app

Finally got around to publishing my Windows Phone app to the Store, where it's available to download for free (no ads either) for any phone running Windows 8.1 or later.

It does everything the Android / iPhone apps can do and a bit more.

Some of the features include:
    • Compatibility with any generation Evohome system
    • Compatibility with the Honeywell Single Zone WiFi thermostat
    • Hot water control
    • Flexible and resizable tiles
    • Scheduling
    • Capability to set exact finish times on overrides (system wide or by zone)
    • Layout improvements on smaller screens
    • Multiple themes

Store link:

Feedback always welcome!

Cheers,

David.

Attached Files
  • top brake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Feb 2015

I am just about to get hold of a Windows phone so looking forward to trying this out.
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• HelmutF
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Mar 2015

is it possible tp install it on a win 8.1 tablet or win7? tried manual installation but did not work.

Comment

• Fursty Ferret
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Oct 2014

Sadly not. Will probably work on Windows 10 though if I can Visual Studio 2015 to behave itself.

Comment

• HelmutF
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Mar 2015

Thanks for your answer. It is very poor than Honeywell did not offer a program for windows and/or a web application. I'm using 11 thermostats. And its not cheap. Yes, they have an Android/IOS app. But my screen on my notebook is bigger. And it would be also great to have some data from history. And, also when the relay is switching on and off ...

Comment

• gl3n
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Feb 2015

Just like to say that looks brilliant even though I don't have a windows phone. I would like to see it work on iOS to as I think alternatives like this should be available.

Honeywell should help by providing programmers assistance as things like this will make the Evohome so much more desirable. Hope they don't miss a trick and see the potential.

Surprised it is free as this is the type of thing I would be more than happy to pay for so the developer can invest more time on improvements.

I may actually get a cheap windows phone as an additional controller!!!

Cheers

Gl3n

Comment

• scharff
              Automated Home Lurker
              • Oct 2016

Trying to start it from my Windows 10 Phone.It starts up de red/blue screen EVOHOME REMOTE, but remains hanging in that screen, until it stops. Tried to remove and reinstall, but after removal it still considers me owner of the app and the problem stays the same. Anybody with a solution?

Comment

Working...
              X