Total Connect Comfort app for Apple Watch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The EVOHOME Shop
    Site Sponsor
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
    I like it! I think it is my Evohome optimisation that is confused though, it otherwise works fine. As for laughter it does both - generates heat and reduces heat but different meanings of heat. Ain't the english language just wonderful for double meanings?!
    The motto above our tool-room door as an apprentice will always be my favourite saying...

"Miracles performed in minutes... Impossibilities take slightly longer!"

I think of this saying, as I spend many hours of my life rectifying DIY'er poor attempts at evohome/heating installations!

This is the latest one pictured below... The guy swore blind the HR92 was at fault, as radiator was not shutting off. So I asked for a picture and this is what I got!

IMG_3973 (2).jpg

Comment

• erik
      Automated Home Guru
      • Feb 2015

Im wondering why that thing isn't falling of by itself

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by erik View Post
        Im wondering why that thing isn't falling of by itself
        Nar, it can't do that it is nicely resting in a vertical position. Perhaps the installer is one of those who can't work out why when you unpack furniture from IKEA, place it all where you want it, and then watch it, it does not put itself together bearing in mind the packaging says self assembly.

Apart from that I only have 2 valves in a vertical position, all others are horizontal.

Comment

Working...
        X