• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greyhound1234
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by top brake View Post
    are the adaptors are seated correctly and black wheel fully anticlockwise then the HR92 attached and switch clicked into place?
    gone through CYCL optimisation?

if you short press the button on HR92 does it display zone B name?

did you encounter any issues when binding?

Yes the plastic ring is snug and tight, and the HR92 locked into place with the sliding switch. It cycles fully open-closed about a minute or two after installing it.
    Yes if I press the button, it knows it's name.

Yes of course I encountered issues when binding - the binding procedure documentation is incomplete.
    Procedure should be given as:
    - Put HR92 in binding mode before starting binding mode on the Evohome. (short press, then long press of HR92 button).
    - Put Evohome in bind mode for remote device.
    - Press button again on HR92.
    - Evohome says bound. When done correctly, it doesn't go on to ask for actuator binding. (it did do that to me a few times on my first attempt - then having worked out the right procedure and binding them again it was ok).

In any case I have since done a factory reset, battery out and rebound everything, no change. What I have not tried is: unbinding the zone valves, then taking their batteries out as well, taking the batteries out of the evohome, waiting 5 minutes, and starting again. Also what is this I read about having to wait before pressing the 'tick'?

Anyway I'd be really surprised if this is a binding issue. They all report the correct zone name, and can all act individually if the temperatures are set such.
    If I turn all other zones down low - the other valves close within 1-2 minutes- and then I turn one zone up, then that one zone is the correct one that heats up and the others do not. (and yes it heats up to tset +1.5).

We seem to be going round in circles somewhat...

Comment

• top brake
      Automated Home Legend
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by greyhound1234 View Post
      Yes the plastic ring is snug and tight, and the HR92 locked into place with the sliding switch. It cycles fully open-closed about a minute or two after installing it.
      Yes if I press the button, it knows it's name.

Yes of course I encountered issues when binding - the binding procedure documentation is incomplete.
      Procedure should be given as:
      - Put HR92 in binding mode before starting binding mode on the Evohome. (short press, then long press of HR92 button).
      - Put Evohome in bind mode for remote device.
      - Press button again on HR92.
      - Evohome says bound. When done correctly, it doesn't go on to ask for actuator binding. (it did do that to me a few times on my first attempt - then having worked out the right procedure and binding them again it was ok).

In any case I have since done a factory reset, battery out and rebound everything, no change. What I have not tried is: unbinding the zone valves, then taking their batteries out as well, taking the batteries out of the evohome, waiting 5 minutes, and starting again. Also what is this I read about having to wait before pressing the 'tick'?

Anyway I'd be really surprised if this is a binding issue. They all report the correct zone name, and can all act individually if the temperatures are set such.
      If I turn all other zones down low - the other valves close within 1-2 minutes- and then I turn one zone up, then that one zone is the correct one that heats up and the others do not. (and yes it heats up to tset +1.5).

We seem to be going round in circles somewhat...
      not really following what you mean about the binding documentation being incomplete, i find them very clear and step by step literally accurate?

here are the instructions:

HR92 binding.jpg

i am sharing for clarity and to underline that in my experience most evohome performance issues tend to be to do with incorrect binding
      I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• erik
        Automated Home Guru
        • Feb 2015

I think it's safe to say that greyhound does not have a binding problem.

In any case I have since done a factory reset, battery out and rebound everything, no change.

They all report the correct zone name, and can all act individually if the temperatures are set such.
        If I turn all other zones down low - the other valves close within 1-2 minutes- and then I turn one zone up, then that one zone is the correct one that heats up and the others do not.
        So... any other ideas? Maybe something wrong with Evohome itself? Could it be? Is it possible to think such a thought at Honeywell HQ?

Comment

• greyhound1234
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Mar 2015

top brake/rameses: firstly, thank you for taking the time to help.
          I do not, however, think that this is the problem. Otherwise surely some HR92s would say 'unbound' or they would both say the same zone (one incorrectly so). That isn't the case.
          However - I will unbind everything, battery out of everything, battery back in everything, factory reset everything, and rebind everything from scratch, waiting 5 minutes between adding zones.

If this fixes it, I will be the first to acknowledge you were right. (though I would still question the robustness of such a system if it can be corrupted like this).

But if I do that, and then repeat my 2 zone test, and get the same undesirable behaviour, will you 1. agree that this behaviour is not as intended, and 2. actively take steps to rectify it?
          If not, please tell me what steps I need to follow in order to prove this is an issue. I will carry out whatever tests you like, but if there is a problem then there needs to be acknowledgment that there is a problem, and then a solution provided.
          Last edited by greyhound1234; 13 March 2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• top brake
            Automated Home Legend
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by greyhound1234 View Post
            top brake/rameses: firstly, thank you for taking the time to help.
            I do not, however, think that this is the problem. Otherwise surely some HR92s would say 'unbound' or they would both say the same zone (one incorrectly so). That isn't the case.
            However - I will unbind everything, battery out of everything, battery back in everything, factory reset everything, and rebind everything from scratch, waiting 5 minutes between adding zones.

If this fixes it, I will be the first to acknowledge you were right. (though I would still question the robustness of such a system if it can be corrupted like this).

But if I do that, and then repeat my 2 zone test, and get the same undesirable behaviour, will you 1. agree that this behaviour is not as intended, and 2. actively take steps to rectify it?
            If not, please tell me what steps I need to follow in order to prove this is an issue. I will carry out whatever tests you like, but if there is a problem then there needs to be acknowledgment that there is a problem, and then a solution provided.

always happy to help

my approach to these type of situations is to try an paint a picture in my mind and ask lots of probing questions that may come across as obvious/insulting to some!

a picture tells a thousand words so if you could post some pictures as i requested in post #2 that would be great
            I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• Rameses
              Industry Expert
              • Nov 2014

@ All

I will try to explain.

At 17 degrees there will still be demand - albeit low. (unless its 17 degrees outside) - so this means that whilst the system has achieved 17 degrees, this does not mean it’s off, for instance the boiler will be operating a water temp of 30 and the Hr92 valves will be open 20 % for example - this keeps the room at your set point - whilst keeping boiler burn to a minimum and energy into the system.

< at this time the important thing here is Hr92's are open taking the throttled heat>

If you increase Zone A to 20 degrees you are then making a 100% heat call - which will make the boiler turn up to 70 degrees (dependent on boiler and demand for heat from the rest of the house)- which will go around the 'circuit' - at this point your Zone A valve will more than likely be fully open - but your Zone B valve will still be opened slightly from the previous (and current) operation of trying to keep 17 degrees.

Zone B will get some heat temporally - and the valve WILL close once it sees that the temp is rising in a way that will jeopardise the 17 degree set point. An amount of heat delivered to the radiator before the valve closes is causing the short temporary overshoot. This is typical and consistent to what you are experiencing with the 1.5 degree ‘overshoot’ but this is both short term and not requiring any more energy that has already been created into the support Zone A. Left alone the zone will go back to 17 degrees. NB: Some customers have incorrectly sized radiators for the room, ie too big or designed, and this can amplify this problem, with a larger mass to cool.

Please note that if your 17 degree Zone B was set to 10 degrees (ie not calling for heat) – this would not occur as the valve would be fully closed when the heat is injected into the system.

The Hr92 is designed to operate within its own surroundings it will always find the balance to provide set temperature in the room independently from call for heat from other zone. But the process of finding this balance takes time and it has no awareness of what the other zones are asking for, choosing to operate on what it can experience within the room.

The zoning system behaviour described above is in contrast to traditional systems where the whole house would rise in setpoint and radiator valves were static and not dynamic in their operation.

We are sure of the capability of the Hr92 as recently we received EUBAC certification (independent third party testing) endorsing its capability to exercise control, and is best in class with a AA rating.
              HR92_EnergyAA_3.jpg

I hope this goes a little to explain the behaviour you are observing. Yes there are possible areas for improvement getting even tighter control, but right now these are not possible within this product and as we are demonstrating this is significantly better than previous controls on the market. We are listening – we do read this feedback –and we will aim to improve our products over time.
              Last edited by Rameses; 13 March 2015, 05:15 PM.
              getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• G4RHL
                Automated Home Legend
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
                @ All

I hope this goes a little to explain the behaviour you are observing. Yes there are possible areas for improvement getting even tighter control, but right now these are not possible within this product and as we are demonstrating this is significantly better than previous controls on the market. We are listening – we do read this feedback –and we will aim to improve our products over time.
                This makes 100% sense to me and accords with my experience. Unless one HR92 could talk to another and say "Hey mate, am about to go up to 21C, I see you are partially open so you may want to close now as you are set lower" then it has to be some heat could get into a radiator in that position but it would need to be set to a temperature that is already reasonably close. I suppose the software in the controller could be programmed to sense all that and send out signals to all to say heat is coming please adjust, but does it need to? As Rameses says it never happens to HR92s set to a low temperature. However, it is very short term. The HR92 that dos not want the heat soon wakes up and closes down. Yes there may be an overshoot but it is temporary, no zone gets too hot or too cold. It evens out as I would expect it to. Unless I have missed something I have an Evohome system that works as I expect it to. I do not experience all the issues that others seem to. Certainly not since 8 weeks ago, having learned what I have on this forum, I factory reset, unbound, wiped the lot and re-installed properly. The only issue I do have is I think the optimisation setting could do with some finer tuning. It does come on sooner that it needs to and occasionally I notice shuts down a little too soon to.

Comment

• erik
                  Automated Home Guru
                  • Feb 2015

Zone B will get some heat temporally - and the valve WILL close once it sees that the temp is rising in a way that will jeopardise the 17 degree set point. An amount of heat delivered to the radiator before the valve closes is causing the short temporary overshoot.
                  What you're describing is a typical accidental overshoot. Heat being put into the radiator causing an overshoot AFTER the system has already adapted to the rising temperature (closed the valve). However, I think what we're seeing is a valve that doesn't actually close untill there's a huge overshoot already. I wouldn't call that an accidental overshoot, but a orchestrated overshoot. I think greyhound actually said it doesn't close untill 1.5 degree above setpoint. That's way too late. Unless his room temperature rises 1.5 degree in 10 minutes or so, because that might be too short for the system to adapt in time, but I doubt that's the case. My guess is that the HR92 got more than enough time to close earlier, but chose to remain open untill way above setpoint.

Left alone the zone will go back to 17 degrees
                  what do you expect to happen when it hits 17? The valve opening shortly to stay on or just above 17 and closing in time to prevent creating another overshoot? I expect it to build up the same huge overshoot again to be honest. Which is silly.

The Hr92 is designed to operate within its own surroundings it will always find the balance to provide set temperature in the room independently from call for heat from other zone. But the process of finding this balance takes time and it has no awareness of what the other zones are asking for, choosing to operate on what it can experience within the room.
                  so why is the valve open anyway when the temperature is already above setpoint and it's not asking for heat? This will cause these overshoots when another zone heats up all the time, especially if it's not aware what other zones are doing (why not?!). Seems like a bad design decision?

and as we are demonstrating this is significantly better than previous controls on the market.
                  No. Just no. An antique Honeywell Round performs at least 5x better in keeping a constant temperature than Evohome, that's fact. You can show any certification you want, but it's not going to change what we're seeing in the home.

Anyway, this was just your response to 1 of the 2 issues greyhound was reporting:
                  Zone valves are not instructed to fully close until temperature is 1.5 degrees over the set point. This leads to overshoots on all zones when heat demand is called.
                  What about this one?
                  Zones will first call for heat when they are at or less than the set point. But once called, zone will continue to call for heat all the way up to 1.5 degrees over the set point.
                  Any comments on that?
                  Last edited by erik; 13 March 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• HenGus
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • May 2014

May I ask a simple question? If I change a temperature on the controller it can take 4 to 8 minutes from the revised target temperature to reach the HR92/s. Is the HR92 sensor in constant contact with the Evohome, or is it possible that the HR92 overshoots whilst it is waiting for a response from the controller?

Comment

• roydonaldson
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • Jan 2013

HR92 and EvoHome only communicate approx. every 4minutes. It's called the Ramesses II protocol and is designed to minimise interference and preserve battery life.

Comment

• HenGus
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • May 2014

Understood, but the question I am asking is whether the HR92s act independently of the controller? Assume valve open and temp rising. Controller communicates with HR92, and temp is 1 degree below target. Two minutes later local temp reaches target. Does the HR92 just close the valve or does it have to wait until it next speaks to the controller?

Comment

• Rameses
                          Industry Expert
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
                          Understood, but the question I am asking is whether the HR92s act independently of the controller? Assume valve open and temp rising. Controller communicates with HR92, and temp is 1 degree below target. Two minutes later local temp reaches target. Does the HR92 just close the valve or does it have to wait until it next speaks to the controller?
                          The Hr92 reads the surrounding air. Not the temp of the water/rad etc. Two mins to reach target temp would be unlikely. In a typical room you are looking at 1-2 degrees per hour. (assuming no bodies/heat additions etc).

But in answer to your question - it will close the valve. The Hr92 is in full control of the valve. The evohome makes temp requests/commands only
                          getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Rameses
                            Industry Expert
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by erik View Post
                            What you're describing is a typical accidental overshoot. Heat being put into the radiator causing an overshoot AFTER the system has already adapted to the rising temperature (closed the valve). However, I think what we're seeing is a valve that doesn't actually close untill there's a huge overshoot already. I wouldn't call that an accidental overshoot, but a orchestrated overshoot. I think greyhound actually said it doesn't close untill 1.5 degree above setpoint. That's way too late. Unless his room temperature rises 1.5 degree in 10 minutes or so, because that might be too short for the system to adapt in time, but I doubt that's the case. My guess is that the HR92 got more than enough time to close earlier, but chose to remain open untill way above setpoint.

what do you expect to happen when it hits 17? The valve opening shortly to stay on or just above 17 and closing in time to prevent creating another overshoot? I expect it to build up the same huge overshoot again to be honest. Which is silly.

so why is the valve open anyway when the temperature is already above setpoint and it's not asking for heat? This will cause these overshoots when another zone heats up all the time, especially if it's not aware what other zones are doing (why not?!). Seems like a bad design decision?

No. Just no. An antique Honeywell Round performs at least 5x better in keeping a constant temperature than Evohome, that's fact. You can show any certification you want, but it's not going to change what we're seeing in the home.

Anyway, this was just your response to 1 of the 2 issues greyhound was reporting:

What about this one?

Any comments on that?

Erik - I am sorry to correct you but I am not sure you fully understood what I am saying -

so why is the valve open anyway when the temperature is already above setpoint and it's not asking for heat?

It is asking for heat - even at 17 degree it will be asking for heat - albeit in controlled amounts

what do you expect to happen when it hits 17?

The HR92 will perform as it did before at the beginning of this virtual scenario - working to balance the heat available and modulating the water flow.

No it doesn't - you are expecting a 0.2 degree of control which is industrial scale and would never been achieved within residential controls.

Zones will first call for heat when they are at or less than the set point. But once called, zone will continue to call for heat all the way up to 1.5 degrees over the set point

Same answer as above if the zone is at setpoint it will continue to trickle heat into maintain the setpoint, above the setpoint the valve will shut. It does not call for heat. As mentioned it will be probably be around the +0.5 mark.

I think greyhound actually said it doesn't close untill 1.5 degree above setpoint.

If it really did close 1.5 degrees above setpoint, then a room temp even greater would be experienced. Any temp reading on the HR92 has had the action long time ago against it (like light from our sun, what you see is 7 mins old, bad metaphor but hopefully helps) . So if the rooms do reach a max temp of 18.5 then the HR92 would have operated in the past to reach this max point.

Erik - if you give your consent we can share the findings and data found in your open case with us with the rest of the forum to help illustrate the above?
                            Last edited by Rameses; 13 March 2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• erik
                              Automated Home Guru
                              • Feb 2015

No it doesn't - you are expecting a 0.2 degree of control which is industrial scale and would never been achieved within residential controls.
                              do you think I'm making this up? The degree of control I'm expecting is in the same ball park as a dirt cheap and very old Honeywell Round. But it's doing 5 times worse instead. Again: I'm not making this up. This is what I see happening right under my eyes. Why would Evohome not be able to achieve at least close to the same degree of control? I can tell you why. Because it NEVER skips a 10 minute cycle, or two, even though it clearly should sometimes. It just keeps putting in more heat every 10 minutes, even though it's clearly not needed.

I'm telling you what the problem is. I'm telling you under what circumstances it's happening. I'm telling you the reason why it happens. And still Honeywell is unable to recognize it. It's absurd. And I'm not alone. There's people like greyhound who are seeing the exact same dumb behavior as I am seeing.

if the zone is at setpoint it will continue to trickle heat into maintain the setpoint, above the setpoint the valve will shut. It does not call for heat. As mentioned it will be probably be around the +0.5 mark.
                              NOT TRUE. The valve WILL stay open and it WILL call for heat, every 10 minutes. Come over to my house. Take a look. See what it does. It doesn't do what you're saying. Reinstall it, do whatever you want to it. It won't change. Especially in thermostat modus, it will easily go more than +1.0 (1.5 actually) above setpoint. In zoning modus using HR92's, it's going to be around 0.7 over setpoint untill it stops asking for heat. Still not acceptable.

It is asking for heat - even at 17 degree it will be asking for heat - albeit in controlled amounts
                              In greyhound's example it wasn't asking for heat, as far as I understood. The temperature was still above the setpoint of 17.

The HR92 will perform as it did before at the beginning of this virtual scenario - working to balance the heat available and modulating the water flow.
                              maybe greyhound can test to see if that's really the case. I think there's a good chance it will go to 18.5 again before closing.

If it really did close 1.5 degrees above setpoint, then a room temp even greater would be experienced.
                              Well, I'd like to have greyhound confirm it. But let's say it happens at 1.0 degree above setpoint instead of 1.5 above. Still very bad performance.

Erik - if you give your consent we can share the findings and data found in your open case with us with the rest of the forum to help illustrate the above?
                              I would like to receive these findings and data myself first please. As far as I know, Honeywell is testing the Evohome thermostat modus behavior in a test setup (a simulation with just Evohome and BDR91, an outside temperature of 18 and a setpoint of 20). How's that going? Maybe you can share that data? If its BDR91 ever skips a 10 minute cycle, could you please make sure to record it on film? Because it would be a unique moment and the first time ever I would see it.
                              Last edited by erik; 14 March 2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• G4RHL
                                Automated Home Legend
                                • Jan 2015

We have had many postings about temperatures and over runs, some getting a little irate but it seems to me many are saying the same thing, albeit in a different way. So often that happens and you see discussions getting heated yet both sides are saying similar things and don’t realise it! I decided to check my system again this morning and bore myself to death in the process. (and probably you!). I monitored two rooms. My lounge which is set to 20 at 06:40 on a Saturday and my kitchen which is set to 18 at 07:30 in both cases after overnight settings of 10.

In each case I noted what the TRV said the temperature was and what the Control Panel (CP) said. The CP was often reading a higher temperature than the TRV and not just momentarily. It cannot be the communication delay as if the latter it would read a lower temperature until it got its next message. Therefore it seems the TRV is sending a different temperature reading to the CP or perhaps the display is not as spot on as the actual sensor in the HR92,

I also noted separately when the boiler came on and off. I had to sit in the kitchen for the duration so that I could hear it. Below is listed the times, TRV and CP readings for each room and a note of what the boiler was doing.

I also found that the boiler was not switching off frequently because the TRVs were telling it to but because the heat had reached the maximum for the boiler and the cut out was operating i.e. Evohome was not switching the boiler off but its own cut out was. I found it out by a simple check of turning the thermostat up on the boiler with the immediate result it came on.

Also toward the end at 06:30 my hot water comes on, the boiler fired up and stayed on for longer to heat the hot water but the controlled rooms did not get any hotter.

Other zones I did not touch and none came on, valves remained closed until about 07:10 when a couple opened up. They are set to 18 at 07:30, they read 16.5 and optimisation was operating. Radiators in the those zones got hot but my two test ones (kitchen and living room) did not alter despite they being close to temperature. The boiler did not then immediately come on despite this and I assume because it's thermostat was overriding it. The pump was on.

What does it tell me? I am sure others will make more of this than I do. I am not a systems expert etc. just a humble user but it seems to me what I am getting is what one would expect. Evohome is controlling things; it is creating a balanced heat where required, when one zone wants heat and another is near to it in temperature it is not getting warmer when it should not; they are staying off when told to be off. Warm up is a gradual process hindered only by the boiler's thermostat cutting out. I am sure that if I opened up all 11 zones and/or disconnected the boiler thermostat Evohome would control things such that the boiler does not cycle so frequently, except the water in the system might get hot!

Concern has been expressed at constant cycling. As can be seen below, until really the required temperature was obtained there was much cycling of my boiler. But I repeat that most of this was due to the water temperature causing the boiler stat to switch off. However, the pump remained on hence the radiators continued to heat up as was required.

Is this no different to my having electric panel radiators? Once the desired temperature has been obtained they switch off but could repeatedly then come on and off to maintain the temperature. In a previous house I owned I at one time had all electric heating. Panel radiators. It was highly efficient and economic. They would come on until the set temperature was reached and then off. Thereafter you could hear them clicking on and off to maintain that temperature. Just what you would expect. Just what I expect with any central heating system, except with a water filled system it is a boiler that goes on and off.

It seems to me my Evohome system is working as it should. More than likely it will be more efficient at some future time when my boiler packs up and needs to be replaced - current boiler is 17.5 years old and a non condensing type.

I have in a previous posting queried whether optimisation needs finer tuning. I think it still could be better but after this check I think it operates better than I thought. I still have the conundrum of it coming on exactly 60 minutes before the allotted time to heat up one room but for other zones it seemed to come on only 20 minutes before. Again 60 minutes before the set time it switched a zone off and had I not been going out the room probably would have cooled too much. I still think optimisation needs some fine tuning. It has not learned as I expected it would (it is 8 weeks + since all was set up).

Results. First temperature is the TRV reading CP is what the Control Panel displayed.

Living Room
                                05:40*Optimisation started - room set for 20 at 06:40
                                05:40 16
                                05:58 16.5 CP 17*
                                06:04 17 CP 17.5
                                06:09 17.5 CP18.5
                                06:12 19 CP 19
                                06:17 19.5 CP 19.5
                                06:18 19.5 CP20 – room at set temperature after 38 minutes.
                                06:20 20 CP 20
                                06:25 20 CP 20.5
                                06:28 20.5 CP 21
                                06:31 21 CP 21
                                06:34. 21.5 CP 21.5
                                06:38 21.5 CP 22
                                06:46 22 CP 22
                                07:00 Optimisation applying again. Room to be 18 at 08:00. Checking the HR92 it clearly had a message to be at 18 now.
                                Thereafter stopped increasing and remained at 22 but touching radiator could feel it was off. The pump was running as other zones being heated but this zone was not affected by that. However, a room thermometer at waist height read 19.5. No doubt t was throttling back to be at 18:00 by 08:00. I see nothing wrong with this.

Kitchen
                                05:45 Kitchen 15 (night time setting10) manually (via CP) increased to 20
                                05:48 Kitchen valve receives set temp of 20
                                05:58 15.5 CP 16*
                                06:08 16.5 CP 17.5
                                06:15 18 CP 18
                                06:17 18 CP 18.5
                                06:19 18 CP 19
                                06:20 valve adjust heard 18 CP 19
                                06:23 19 CP 19.5 Valve adjust heard.
                                06:24 19.5 CP 20
                                06:26 valve adjust 19.5 CP 20 (could hear restricted flow into radiator)
                                06:29 20 CP 20
                                06:30 valve adjust ? Closing 20 CP 20
                                06:33 20 CP 20.5 no sound of water flowing in radiator ? Valve off
                                06:37 20.5 CP 20.5
                                06:40 valve adjust - ? Further closing - no sound of water flow anyway. 20.5 CP 20.5
                                06:46 21 CP 21
                                Thereafter did not go above 21 but settled back to 20.5 and touching radiator could feel it was off. Gradually it settled at 20 until the next set point (07:30 – 18)

Boiler
                                05:40 On
                                05:55 Off
                                06:00 On
                                06:01 Off
                                06:02 On
                                06:03 Off
                                06:05 On
                                06:06 Off
                                06:07 On – I increased the temp setting for boiler. Clearly boiler cutting out not Evohome causing it.
                                06:10 Off
                                06:11 On
                                06:12 Off
                                06:13 On - after putting boiler on maximum
                                06:16 Off
                                06:18 On
                                06:19 Off
                                06:20 On
                                06:21 Off
                                06:23 On
                                06:23 Off
                                06:30 On HW comes on at 06:30 Starting temp 45
                                06:40*Off HW now 58 (set to 60)
                                06:45 On
                                06:46 Off
                                06:47 On
                                06:48 Off HW 61

Answer, to use an oft used expression, I think Evohome does “what it says on the tin.”

Comment

Working...
                                X