• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by guyank View Post
    Did you ever find a resolution to this? I have a similar problem in one zone, the lounge. When I get up in the monring, it's set to 15C still and not to 20C until 90 minutes later. However, Optimum Start doesn't indicate on for that zone on the controller and the temperature has already risen to 20C (from about 17c overnight) with the radiators very hot. It reaches 21.5C (indicated on the controller, not a different thermometer) before it starts to cool down. The HR92s are able to fully shut as at other times of day the radiators are cold when others in the house are hot. It's been installed for 2 weeks now and every other zone seems to have learnt but this one.

Sounds like a double bind problem. The HR92 is being used as an actuator for another zone.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• guyank
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Sep 2015

Can I resolve this simply by clearing the binding on the HR92 then?

Comment

• Rameses
        Industry Expert
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by guyank View Post
        Can I resolve this simply by clearing the binding on the HR92 then?
        This should work - but I would advise you also try and track down the 'offending' zone which is addressing it also - if you want to be absolutely sure. Reason is if the other zone is using this as main sensor you may see another zone (the problem zone) act weird. What other zones are in time with the timings you mention? I would go into the settings and make sure the sensors I want for that zone are the sensors. (ie edit zone, select zone, select zone sensor, reaffirm)
        getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

Working...
        X