• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulockenden
    Automated Home Legend
    • Apr 2015

Evohome App

Anyone else finding that the latest version of the Evohome (Sorry, Honeywell Comfort) app, on both Android and iOS, asks you to log in each time you use it, rather than saving your credentials?

Bit annoying....
  • raston
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2010

Yep I had this problem too. I found that deleting the app and reinstalling it fixed it (on iOS at least).

Comment

• ste55
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by raston View Post
      Yep I had this problem too. I found that deleting the app and reinstalling it fixed it (on iOS at least).
      Thanks. Delete and re-install fixed it for me too (iOS).

Comment

• Mavis
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by raston View Post
        Yes that worked for me.

Couple of observations - I can't get the weather to work - 'Weather Unavailable'
        and it is now Total Connect Comfort International rather than Europe

Comment

• ste55
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Feb 2015

Weather is working for me. Does it have your location?

Comment

• paulockenden
            Automated Home Legend
            • Apr 2015

Thanks for the uninstall tip.

The weather seems to work on iOS, but not Android. Or is it the other way... can't remember. I never use it (have other apps for weather).

P.

Comment

• Mavis
              Automated Home Ninja
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by ste55 View Post
              Weather is working for me. Does it have your location?
              Yes. It worked before the update. Just checked again and it says that it cannot find my town. I wonder whether they have switched to another provider? I hope not as it may mean that I have to put another town further away in.

Comment

• top brake
                Automated Home Legend
                • Feb 2015

Yes was updated yesterday, now international App covering all Honeywell markets

I had to enter my user name and password first time. Weather reporting fine.
                I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• top brake
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by top brake View Post
                  Yes was updated yesterday, now international App covering all Honeywell markets

I had to enter my user name and password first time. Weather reporting fine.
                  I found you needed to install password if you close the app, delete and reinstall appears to resolve. Will escalate on Monday.
                  I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• Rameses
                    Industry Expert
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by top brake View Post
                    I found you needed to install password if you close the app, delete and reinstall appears to resolve. Will escalate on Monday.
                    App update / password save issues.

After a recent app update some users are reporting that they need to re-enter their username and password each time they use the app. An urgent revision is being constructed. Android users will receive this very quickly. iOS users will be a few days later due to Apple Store submission process.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
                    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Achilles2k
                      Automated Home Jr Member
                      • Dec 2017

Hi All. Resurrecting this thread rather than starting a new one. I have had my Evohome system installed for over a year now. I have had the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort App installed and working well since then. I changed some zones around recently on the controller and since then when I used the App it confirmed 'Success' for the changes I made to override the schedule but it did not actually activate the changes. I uninstalled the App (version 4.5.0) then went to the store to download/install again - only to be told that it is not compatible with my device! This is a Galaxy S7 and it has been working fine since I installed the system! What gives??? I notice that the version on the store is now called 'Total Connect Comfort Intl' - which suggests an update.
                      For reference I have a combi boiler and 11 rads in 7 zones.
                      Any help would be appreciated.
                      (My wife also has the App installed and it is working fine.)

Comment

• Bunyarra
                        Automated Home Lurker
                        • Nov 2016

Just had Evohome installed, the app does not even load 95% of the time on my Samsung S7 - sometimes it accepts the login and sometimes just sticks on the login screen. If you do manage to get past the username/password, it sits on the reconnecting for ages. 1 time in 20 it will then show the main control interface but, if you leave it 30 secs, it logs you out. After this, it will never work until phone is rebooted. And then only sometimes.

On a Google tablet, works fine (though it is a seriously rubbish interface with dreadful ergonomics - who designed the scheduler!)

iOS version, constantly fails to save changes to schedule.

More than disappointed thus far. Plus the radiator valves are noisy enough to wake my daughter at night.

Comment

• fergie
                          Automated Home Sr Member
                          • Mar 2017

The app can be a wee bit slower, but is generally excellent on my iPhone SE.

The valves seem noisey at first, but you soon block them out.

I’ve had my system for almost a year and absolutely love it.

Comment

• Achilles2k
                            Automated Home Jr Member
                            • Dec 2017

I agree - love the system. You do get used to the noise of the valves. My problem is that I can no longer control the system with my phone. Grrr.

What version of the App is anyone using? Android, that is, not IOS. Thanks.

Comment

• paulockenden
                              Automated Home Legend
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Achilles2k View Post
                              What version of the App is anyone using? Android, that is, not IOS. Thanks.
                              4.5.0 here, on a Galaxy S8 running the Oreo beta.

Comment

Working...
                              X