X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulockenden
    Automated Home Legend
    • Apr 2015

The iOS app does work on an iPad. OK, only in stupid iPhone compatibility mode, but it is usable.

P.

Comment

• Skeandubh
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Nov 2017

Yep. Works ok on my iPad as well.

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

It works on my iPad but as Paul says, the compatibility is limited. Most of the time I use my iPad in landscape mode. One day. Perhaps?

Comment

• dmsims
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
          The iOS app does work on an iPad. OK, only in stupid iPhone compatibility mode, but it is usable.

P.
          And if you have an Ipad on a stand in landscape mode?

and let's not forget the comically large temps which limit what you can see

Comment

• Achilles2k
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Dec 2017

The whole app is pants. The zones and temps on the main screen are comically large. It reminds me of the old landline phones with giant buttons for 'old' people to use. They could easily redesign and show at least 8 zones on one screen. I won't hold my breath. There will still be comments about the crapness of the app next Christmas. . .

. . .and on that note: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. CHEERS

Comment

• duckworp
              Automated Home Lurker
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Achilles2k View Post
              The whole app is pants. The zones and temps on the main screen are comically large. It reminds me of the old landline phones with giant buttons for 'old' people to use. They could easily redesign and show at least 8 zones on one screen. I won't hold my breath. There will still be comments about the crapness of the app next Christmas. . .

. . .and on that note: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. CHEERS
              Maybe I am alone but I like the big zones on the screen. I have 12 zones and fitting 12 zones onto one page would be way too small. I love the app.

Comment

Working...
              X