• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

evohome (free HR92) & Loop (20% off) promotions

Dear All

There are two promotions around which may be of interest to forum members - The Loop promo was exclusive for Honeywell Installers but we are opening up to forum

20% off Loop
    Using the code EVOHOME1 you can get 20% off Loop when bought via http://bit.ly/1GuIdZO
    For anyone not familiar with Loop I would highly suggest taking a look - it does give a great insight into energy consumption.

Free HR92 for Loop customers
    Anyone who has Loop already and buys an evohome (base kit minimum) - can qualify for a free HR92 - take a look at http://getconnected.honeywell.com/en/loop-promotion
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • Mavis
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
    Dear All

There are two promotions around which may be of interest to forum members - The Loop promo was exclusive for Honeywell Installers but we are opening up to forum

20% off Loop
    Using the code EVOHOME1 you can get 20% off Loop when bought via http://bit.ly/1GuIdZO
    For anyone not familiar with Loop I would highly suggest taking a look - it does give a great insight into energy consumption.

Anyone who has Loop already and buys an evohome (base kit minimum) - can qualify for a free HR92 - take a look at http://getconnected.honeywell.com/en/loop-promotion

Drat!! I can't take advantage as I have they loop already and all my radiators have HR92s

Seriously though the Loop is very good - I can see that last week I spent £1.40 in gas and £12 in electricity. Even though we were away at the weekend and we used zero gas, we used £1.26 of electricity - must be all the gadgets I have!!

I can compare with the previous week and can look at an individual day to see where my usage was. For instance at 11pm on Sunday (when we got back) there was a spike in gas use which must have been my son having a shower (which cost 12p.)

Comment

• davidaj
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Mavis View Post
      Drat!! I can't take advantage as I have they loop already and all my radiators have HR92s

Seriously though the Loop is very good - I can see that last week I spent £1.40 in gas and £12 in electricity. Even though we were away at the weekend and we used zero gas, we used £1.26 of electricity - must be all the gadgets I have!!

I can compare with the previous week and can look at an individual day to see where my usage was. For instance at 11pm on Sunday (when we got back) there was a spike in gas use which must have been my son having a shower (which cost 12p.)
      I've had smart meters installed for a few years now from First Utility (for free) which give you all this info online, and it passes all the data to First Utilityautomatically who can bill you accurately and saves you having to read the meter yourself. Thought these would be available nationwide by now. Take a look at https://www.first-utility.com/help/M...-a-smart-meter

Comment

• Mavis
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by davidaj View Post
        I've had smart meters installed for a few years now from First Utility (for free) which give you all this info online, and it passes all the data to First Utilityautomatically who can bill you accurately and saves you having to read the meter yourself. Thought these would be available nationwide by now. Take a look at https://www.first-utility.com/help/M...-a-smart-meter
        I asked Eon when we moved in last year about a smart meter but they were only trialling them and our area was not on the trial. They did say they would make a note that I was interested.

Comment

• Suncroft
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Apr 2015

So Loop impulse purchase made!

I would be keen to know if Loop plan any sort of API or integration with IFTTT in the future as it would be nice to be able to integrate the data with my home automation platform.
          Does not look to be any 3rd party scripting projects out there for this unit yet, may have to result to scraping the website like Evohome

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
            Site Sponsor
            • Dec 2014

Dear All

20% off Loop

As a reseller for Loop, we have now also been included in this promotion!

Buy your Loop energy monitors from us and put EVOHOME1 in at the checkout to get 20% off Loop Electricty, Loop Gas or Loop Bundle - http://theevohomeshop.co.uk/24-loop-energy-monitors meaning you will save £14 on the Loop Bundle (normally £70)!

This promotion is on Loop products only and ends on the 30th June so be quick!

Comment

• HenGus
              Automated Home Legend
              • May 2014

The information on the site suggests that Loop Electricity is not suitable for homes with PV Solar. Please confirm. Thanks

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                Site Sponsor
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
                The information on the site suggests that Loop Electricity is not suitable for homes with PV Solar. Please confirm. Thanks
                This is currently correct, however the Loop team are working on this and a solutions will be available later this year.

Comment

• HenGus
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by The EVOHOME Shop View Post
                  This is currently correct, however the Loop team are working on this and a solutions will be available later this year.
                  Sadly, not before the 30th then. Thanks.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                    Site Sponsor
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
                    Sadly, not before the 30th then. Thanks.
                    Sadly not!

Comment

• Rameses
                      Industry Expert
                      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Suncroft View Post
                      So Loop impulse purchase made!

I would be keen to know if Loop plan any sort of API or integration with IFTTT in the future as it would be nice to be able to integrate the data with my home automation platform.
                      Does not look to be any 3rd party scripting projects out there for this unit yet, may have to result to scraping the website like Evohome
                      <poker face> Please ask loop this question
                      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                        Site Sponsor
                        • Dec 2014

This offer ends tomorrow 30/06/2015 so don't miss out!

Simply enter EVOHOME1 at our checkout and you will get 20% off the Loop product price!

Loop Energy Monitors - http://theevohomeshop.co.uk/24-loop-energy-monitors

Offer is exclusive to Loop products only.

Comment

• crh
                          Automated Home Jr Member
                          • Oct 2014

i'm very interested in Loop, unfortunately i upgraded both my meters to smart ones with OVO and the in home controller OVO put in is shockingly bad.

Comment

• Rameses
                            Industry Expert
                            • Nov 2014

Just FYI - Promotion has been extended to July 31st. Lots of people asked for it to be extended after becoming aware recently. We reviewed and have extended in conjunction with Loop.

Just a reminder please please please to qualify Loop must be activated /bought first.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                              Site Sponsor
                              • Dec 2014

Just FYI - Promotion has been extended to July 31st. Lots of people asked for it to be extended after becoming aware recently. We reviewed and have extended in conjunction with Loop.

Just a reminder please please please to qualify Loop must be activated /bought first.
                              Just to clarify this, as I have had 3 emails today asking why 'EVOHOME1' no longer works on our website!

Loop and Honeywell HR92 Promotion has been extended till 11:59PM 31st July 2015!

Loop 20% OFF deal ended 11:59PM 30th June 2015!

Loop Electric & Gas Bundle is still amazing value at £70 without the deal - http://theevohomeshop.co.uk/loop-ene...or-bundle.html!

Comment

Working...
                              X