• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loobyben
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2015

Evohome rf /comma failures

Hi, I hope someone can help or advise! I've had the evohome product installed with a combination of underfloor heating and radiator controls. Since the installation I've been getting comes failures from certain rooms.
    My house is a u shape and is stone. If the controller screen is one end of the house, I get comes fails from the opposite end of the house. Likewise the same happens if have it the other end, the opposite end sends comma faults. Generally after 6 hours or so they restore but then go again.
    I've tried to put it in the central point in the house hoping it would be the best point to put it, but I'm still getting comms failures from each end.

I'm wondering if the screen can have its rf boosted in anywY or any suggestions? There's no other Central location to be and devices have been swapped and it still happens etc.
    Could something be interfering or any suggestions?
    I don't want to have to go down the route of having to split the system into 2 x 6 zone systems sith 2 screens etc.Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Loobyben; 26 September 2015, 09:45 PM.
  • Loobyben
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2015

Sorry, I meant comms failures! Auto text!

Comment

• top brake
      Automated Home Legend
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Loobyben View Post
      Hi, I hope someone can help or advise! I've had the evohome product installed with a combination of underfloor heating and radiator controls. Since the installation I've been getting comes failures from certain rooms.
      My house is a u shape and is stone. If the controller screen is one end of the house, I get comes fails from the opposite end of the house. Likewise the same happens if have it the other end, the opposite end sends comma faults. Generally after 6 hours or so they restore but then go again.
      I've tried to put it in the central point in the house hoping it would be the best point to put it, but I'm still getting comms failures from each end.

I'm wondering if the screen can have its rf boosted in anywY or any suggestions? There's no other Central location to be and devices have been swapped and it still happens etc.
      Could something be interfering or any suggestions?
      I don't want to have to go down the route of having to split the system into 2 x 6 zone systems sith 2 screens etc.Any help would be appreciated
      I have sent you a pm
      I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

Working...
      X