Thread: Hr92 'test pass'

Automated Home Sr Member

Default Hr92 'test pass'

Hi,

I've just started the installation of my Evohome system and when I have installed the batteries in one of the HR92s, I don't get the firmware version and then the option to set the language. Instead I get a message that says 'TEST PASS' that I can't clear. I've tried holding down the button for up to 30 seconds but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guyan

Quote Originally Posted by guyank View Post
    Hi,

I've just started the installation of my Evohome system and when I have installed the batteries in one of the HR92s, I don't get the firmware version and then the option to set the language. Instead I get a message that says 'TEST PASS' that I can't clear. I've tried holding down the button for up to 30 seconds but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guyan
    Where did you get it from?
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Quote Originally Posted by guyank View Post
    Hi,

Thanks

Guyan
    Take it back to supplier and claim under warranty (it is in Quality control testing mode - you wont be able to get it out) - any issue DM me
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Sr Member

I bought it from PlumbNation. They're in the process of arranging a return.