• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guyank
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Sep 2015

Hr92 'test pass'

Hi,

I've just started the installation of my Evohome system and when I have installed the batteries in one of the HR92s, I don't get the firmware version and then the option to set the language. Instead I get a message that says 'TEST PASS' that I can't clear. I've tried holding down the button for up to 30 seconds but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guyan
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by guyank View Post
    Hi,

I've just started the installation of my Evohome system and when I have installed the batteries in one of the HR92s, I don't get the firmware version and then the option to set the language. Instead I get a message that says 'TEST PASS' that I can't clear. I've tried holding down the button for up to 30 seconds but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guyan
    Where did you get it from?
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by guyank View Post
      Hi,

Thanks

Guyan
      Take it back to supplier and claim under warranty (it is in Quality control testing mode - you wont be able to get it out) - any issue DM me
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• guyank
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Sep 2015

I bought it from PlumbNation. They're in the process of arranging a return.

Comment

Working...
        X