X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • top brake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Feb 2015

We're confused somewhere so please draw out the system for me and I'll do my best to understand and advise.
    Originally posted by VvrooomM View Post
    In an earlier post you suggested I should choose HW only valve, yet here you say 2x2 port.

With 2x2 port I receive HW actuator errors, with HW Only, I lose app control of the HW. LOSE LOSE?!
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• VvrooomM
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by VvrooomM View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]636[/ATTACH]
      Hope this makes sense. I've simplified it where possible as some of the wiring centre terminal are linked due number of cables.
      OLD DIAGRAM - post 21 this thread.

Have since deleted orange and grey wires from UF zone valve as suggested and connected UF manifold pump now connected to switched BDR UF live.

Both HW and CH have orange and grey connections as per wiring diagram in appendix. If UF didn't need orange/grey then why does HW if CH BDR is at system level and calls for all heat as suggested?

I'd hoped this system would allow me to configure it with the options for HW only, CH only via 8 wireless TRVs plus three standard bathroom rads (no valves) and UF only which was why I spec'd three zone valves, three BDR's etc.

I have the evo base which is not assigned to anything for temp and a wireless stat to control underfloor room temp.

Comment

Working...
      X