Thread: X10 aware electrician required

Automated Home Lurker

Default X10 aware electrician required

I want to get my meter moved from inside the property to outside. I know that the actual relocation has to be done by a specific company, but they require an onsite contractor on the day and an up to date certificate.

All my lighting is DIN rail x10 with momentary switches and I installed it all myself (before the new regs came in) so I am looking for someone in the Milton Keynes area who is familiar with x10 and who can hopefully give my installation the all clear and provide me with a certificate. The same person would also need to be onsite when the meter is moved to connect the wires back up to the consumer unit.

Default Re: X10 aware electrician required

SolarFish - I've asked Durnik to reply here with some of the X10 electricians that have attended his training course.

Thanks

M.

Automated Home Jr Member

I don't actually have such a list. I've asked the sales manager to scan through the list of past attendess and try to find someone in your area.

Regards,

Mark

Automated Home Lurker

Hi,

Try contacting the following Installer, who has been on our training course:

Stuart Pooley
    AutomatIQ
    Tel 05511 401089
    info@AutomatIQ.co.uk

If you need any further assistance, please call me directly on 0845 644 3330.

Regards,

Simon Roberts.
    Simply Automate.