• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solarfish
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Mar 2004

X10 aware electrician required

I want to get my meter moved from inside the property to outside. I know that the actual relocation has to be done by a specific company, but they require an onsite contractor on the day and an up to date certificate.

All my lighting is DIN rail x10 with momentary switches and I installed it all myself (before the new regs came in) so I am looking for someone in the Milton Keynes area who is familiar with x10 and who can hopefully give my installation the all clear and provide me with a certificate. The same person would also need to be onsite when the meter is moved to connect the wires back up to the consumer unit.
  • Otto-Mate
    Founder
    • Jan 2004

Re: X10 aware electrician required

SolarFish - I've asked Durnik to reply here with some of the X10 electricians that have attended his training course.

Thanks

M.
    Editor AutomatedHome.co.uk

www.facebook.com/AutomatedHomeUK
    www.twitter.com/ottomate
    www.instagram.com/automatedhome/

Comment

• MarkHarrison
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Feb 2004

I don't actually have such a list. I've asked the sales manager to scan through the list of past attendess and try to find someone in your area.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

• Baboon
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Aug 2005

Hi,

Try contacting the following Installer, who has been on our training course:

Stuart Pooley
        AutomatIQ
        Tel 05511 401089
        info@AutomatIQ.co.uk

If you need any further assistance, please call me directly on 0845 644 3330.

Regards,

Simon Roberts.
        Simply Automate.

Comment

Working...
        X