Thread: CurrentCost energy monitoring

Default CurrentCost energy monitoring

I still use a load of CurrentCost devices to monitor my energy usage, (3 x EnviR, 12 x IAMs) but their site looks a bit sleepy, and the last PC cables they did don't work on anything newer than Win7, so, it all looks like its obsolete. What is everyone using now?

I use Loop which has the gas monitor as well as the electricity monitor. It's very user friendly and once you input your tariff it will also show comparison tariffs.

https://www.your-loop.com/

Thanks Mavis, Loop looks like a 'totals' based approach, with a very useful connection to swap suppliers.

I was looking for something to help me monitor usage at a more granular level, so that I can see what devices are on, and can work out what each device costs to run. For example, I was horrified to see how much it costs to run that second fridge/freezer that we shouldn't really need. With the detailed level info, I've been able to work out which areas I need to manage better. The CurrentCost plug-in Individual Appliance Modules (IAMs) do that, so I was looking for something that can do a similar job