• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBishop
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2016

Evohome - access to fault Logbook

Hello,

I have an evohome installed at home with firmware v25 on it (i.e. the colour version without integrated wifi) and I cannot see how to access the fault logbook menu to see if there is errors.

From the honeywell online training I see that I should have the following screen in the setup to access the logbook:
    evo-screen1.jpg

But on my evohome I only have 3 options in that menu instead of 6 and no fault logbook available:
    evo screen 2.jpg

...I have tried every other menus with short and long press and cannot find how to get access to the logbook
    I also searched on the interent but no luck so far.
    Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot in advance
  • emmeesse68
    Automated Home Guru
    • Dec 2014

Same here...

The logbook will appear as soon as your EvoHome registers the first fault. AFAIK, you can get rid of the whole log removing the controller batteries and putting them in again.

The other two elements (messages and fault screen test) are totally new to me...

Comment

• top brake
      Automated Home Legend
      • Feb 2015

you have no faults

Originally posted by DBishop View Post
      Hello,

I have an evohome installed at home with firmware v25 on it (i.e. the colour version without integrated wifi) and I cannot see how to access the fault logbook menu to see if there is errors.

From the honeywell online training I see that I should have the following screen in the setup to access the logbook:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]649[/ATTACH]

But on my evohome I only have 3 options in that menu instead of 6 and no fault logbook available:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]650[/ATTACH]

...I have tried every other menus with short and long press and cannot find how to get access to the logbook
      I also searched on the interent but no luck so far.
      Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot in advance
      I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
        Site Sponsor
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by top brake View Post
        you have no faults
        *like* lol

Comment

• DBishop
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Jan 2016

Good news

I was expecting to have a fault entry because my boiler crashed the other day (error message on the boiler) and since it s connected via the Opentherm gateway to evohome I would have expected evohome to at least display a warning that the boiler was in an error state but nothing (I detected it because the temperature was falling in the house). Is there any feedback between the state of the boiler and evohome ?

What about the two other menus I don't have (messages and fault screen test) do they also appear if and when I have a fault ?

Thanks a lot for all you replies.

Comment

Working...
          X