Thread: Evohome app? How to set default 'away' Temps?

Automated Home Jr Member

Default Evohome app? How to set default 'away' Temps?

15 degree seems excessive to leave our house on when we are away for prolonged periods. It's a new build house, and all pipes are well lagged. 10degrees is a temperature we would prefer..

The info message pops up saying "away sets spend to 15degs as default" which makes me wonder how /if I can change it?

Failing that, how do I set the temperature under the "custom" mode?

Thanks

You can change the OFF and the AWAY temperature.

Press SETTINGS then QUICK ACTIONS then select the quick action you want to change.

Automated Home Jr Member

Thanks Richard, how do I specifically change the away temperature from 15 degs to 10degs for future uses? So when we leave in future, we can just hit "away" and the Temps drop to 10degs?

Quote Originally Posted by Andehh View Post
    Thanks Richard, how do I specifically change the away temperature from 15 degs to 10degs for future uses? So when we leave in future, we can just hit "away" and the Temps drop to 10degs?
    Just as I have described in my previous post will allow you to change the temperature, just select the AWAY quick action.

Automated Home Jr Member

Aaaah, is this on the main unit? Sorry, I'm on my mobile as we are away until late tomorrow! I'll have a look through those settings then, thanks!