Evohome app? How to set default 'away' Temps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andehh
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Oct 2015

Evohome app? How to set default 'away' Temps?

15 degree seems excessive to leave our house on when we are away for prolonged periods. It's a new build house, and all pipes are well lagged. 10degrees is a temperature we would prefer..

The info message pops up saying "away sets spend to 15degs as default" which makes me wonder how /if I can change it?

Failing that, how do I set the temperature under the "custom" mode?

Thanks
  • The EVOHOME Shop
    Site Sponsor
    • Dec 2014

You can change the OFF and the AWAY temperature.

Press SETTINGS then QUICK ACTIONS then select the quick action you want to change.

Comment

• Andehh
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Oct 2015

Thanks Richard, how do I specifically change the away temperature from 15 degs to 10degs for future uses? So when we leave in future, we can just hit "away" and the Temps drop to 10degs?

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
        Site Sponsor
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Andehh View Post
        Thanks Richard, how do I specifically change the away temperature from 15 degs to 10degs for future uses? So when we leave in future, we can just hit "away" and the Temps drop to 10degs?
        Just as I have described in my previous post will allow you to change the temperature, just select the AWAY quick action.

Comment

• Andehh
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Oct 2015

Aaaah, is this on the main unit? Sorry, I'm on my mobile as we are away until late tomorrow! I'll have a look through those settings then, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X