• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjbrum
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2015

New Evohome User

Hi,

I've just purchased an Evohome Wifi to upgrade an existing system (2x CM67z + 12x HR80s + HC60NG). When I get a bit more time I'll post details of the system and my plans, in case that it's of use to anybody else and so anybody can comment/feedback.

I stumbled across the forum while googling a few queries about the Evohome. This is a superb resource of information and I like the work that people have been doing on the API. Hopefully I might find a bit of time to play with it. I managed to answer my queries and learn a few interesting things about how the control logic works too.

I also wanted to say thanks to the Evohome Shop where I purchased the bits from. Their pricing is very competitive - within a few pounds of the cheapest I think - but after seeing their posts on here, their knowledge and customer service seems to be excellent, so I decided to support their business rather than some faceless warehouse. I only ordered yesterday lunchtime, and everything was at work waiting for me first thing this morning. Well done guys.

Regards,
    Steve
  • The EVOHOME Shop
    Site Sponsor
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by sjbrum View Post
    I also wanted to say thanks to the Evohome Shop where I purchased the bits from. Their pricing is very competitive - within a few pounds of the cheapest I think - but after seeing their posts on here, their knowledge and customer service seems to be excellent, so I decided to support their business rather than some faceless warehouse. I only ordered yesterday lunchtime, and everything was at work waiting for me first thing this morning. Well done guys.
    Thanks very much for your order and the feedback Steve.

Also welcome to the forum BTW!

Comment

Working...
    X