X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrShamus
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Feb 2015

@Muzz The PSU for my RFG100 died a few months ago. Honeywell support sorted me out a new one FOC so you may want to contact them if you haven't already. Am sure my installer mentioned that the PSU was known to fail - All my Evohome kit was installed circa May 2014.

Comment

• private4587
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Oct 2014

Count me in for the change over at a fair price

Comment

• jhstaal
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Oct 2015

After a very promising post about a trade-in en a lot of replies it became a bit silence here. I hope we can count on some affordable and reasonable trade in for the EVO-home main-unit, the WiFi-Gateway and the wall-mount plate.
        Just for the records: count me in for all three of them (and yes I know the new WiFi-model has both the control-unit and the gateway. I just mentioned both to emphasize the cost already made)

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
          Site Sponsor
          • Dec 2014

Hi Guys,

The trade in deal is now happening this weekend (25th - 28th March 2016) please see this post (http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...e-25-3-gt-28-3) and any comments or questions please post on there.

Many thanks,

Richard
          Last edited by The EVOHOME Shop; 24 March 2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• rcopus
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by MrShamus View Post
            @Muzz The PSU for my RFG100 died a few months ago. Honeywell support sorted me out a new one FOC so you may want to contact them if you haven't already. Am sure my installer mentioned that the PSU was known to fail - All my Evohome kit was installed circa May 2014.
            Mine also died a few months ago, I contacted Honeywell who kindly sent me a replacement one.

I found that keeping the PSU disconnected from power for hours or a day would allow me to plug it back in and it'd work again until the next time the power was removed. I did that for many months until it finally died.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
              Site Sponsor
              • Dec 2014

I am just bumping this thread again, as I don't want anyone to miss out on the evohome trade-in deal over the easter bank holiday weekend here - http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...e-25-3-gt-28-3

Many Thanks,

Richard

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                Site Sponsor
                • Dec 2014

This offer will close at midnight tomorrow night! Any more takers? - http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...e-25-3-gt-28-3

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
                  Dear All

A new firmware will be released over the coming weeks for evohome Wi-Fi. V2.1. This will be pushed out sometime soon, but has already been applied to units out of manufacturing.

- HR92 manual adjustments - Will now be shown on the main evohome and App display
                  I use the HR80. Will the manual adjustment on that also be displayed on the main evohome or is this functionality just for the newer HR92. My old MK2 evohome is able to show me manual adjustments made on my Y87RF, but not my HR80.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
                    I use the HR80. Will the manual adjustment on that also be displayed on the main evohome or is this functionality just for the newer HR92. My old MK2 evohome is able to show me manual adjustments made on my Y87RF, but not my HR80.
                    How do I check the software version on the Wifi control panel?

My HR80 with software 2.03 displays any manual override on the new Wifi Evohome controller. Strangely though I have one HR80 with software 2.04 which doesn't show any change. However I don't trust that HR80 with the 2.04 software, I don't seem to be able to pair the actuator with either the non-wifi or the wifi control panel.

Comment

• g6ejd
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • Oct 2016

To find out your current devices 'Application Software Version' and 'WiFi Software Version' to see if you have new firmware installed, press the 'SETTINGS' button once to enter the user settings menu, then press and hold the 'DEVICE SETTINGS' button for approximately 10-15 seconds.

My versions are (purchased Oct'16):

Application Software Version: 01.00.03.00

WiFi Software Version: 01.00.02.00

Comment

• DBMandrake
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by g6ejd View Post
                        My versions are (purchased Oct'16):

Application Software Version: 01.00.03.00

WiFi Software Version: 01.00.02.00
                        Interesting, looks like the rest of us should be due a firmware upgrade sometime soon then ?

Mine, purchased October 2015 still has:

Application Software Version: 01.00.02.01
                        Wifi Software Version: 01.00.02.00

Which is the update that came out early this year that added local override display. (And not much else)

Comment

• g6ejd
                          Automated Home Guru
                          • Oct 2016

I haven't figured out all the functions yet, but can see if I adjust the HR92 remotely it feeds the new demand temp back to the controller verbatim and the controller screen for that zone shows a message that schedule temperature has been overridden with an option to make it permanent or cancel it back to the scheduled temperature.

Comment

• DBMandrake
                            Automated Home Legend
                            • Sep 2014

Yes, that feature was part of the previous firmware update that I already have. I'm curious what might be new in the version you have though.

Any comments from official sources what might be new ? Or is it only bug fixes ?
                            Last edited by DBMandrake; 9 October 2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• philipW99
                              Automated Home Lurker
                              • Apr 2015

Curious - Firmware version

Having followed this thread I was curious to find out my own version numbers: Appl is: 01:00:02:01 and WiFi is: 01:00:02:00.

Also interested to know what might be the difference between appl 1.0.2 and 1.0.3

Comment

• g6ejd
                                Automated Home Guru
                                • Oct 2016

I've just been through the manual and can't see any mention of what appears to be a predictive on or predictive off control. I'm used to the first with the Nest, but the off function is a good idea. Custom schedules can be applied to (I think - not yet tried) a room or a zone and for a variable user-set duration. I see the value of that for those who work shifts or one off events like getting up early in the week for work activity requiring a very early start on just one day or days. Everything else seems to be (lightly) covered in the manual. [Just read an older manual and I can see those functions were previously included, so nothing new in 1.0.3]

I just tried the reduce all zones by 3-deg and it ignored those set to 16-deg (unused rooms) which was interesting, so those at 21 were reduced to 18, but those at 19(?) or less were left unaltered, clearly by design.
                                Last edited by g6ejd; 9 October 2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X