Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: M30x1.5 baseplate for HR92

  1. #11
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Right just read this, can I get one to please. Happy to pay but I want one to replace a misthreaded one and really could do with a spare.

    Paid for a whole unit to get my last issue sorted!

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gl3n View Post
    Right just read this, can I get one to please. Happy to pay but I want one to replace a misthreaded one and really could do with a spare.

    Paid for a whole unit to get my last issue sorted!
    All

    As topbrake said - Log a call please - use the form from the contact pages from getconnected.honeywell.com - the team there will send out some replacements. (within reason)

    Mention the forum 'automated home'
    Last edited by Rameses; 31st January 2016 at 09:18 AM.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

  3. #13
    Automated Home Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    I have a radiator with a Danfoss valve and had to use the adaptor for the base plate to screw on to. At times the whole TRV would spring off if the base plate is screwed all the way on the adaptor which is what you would normally do. I was about to order a replacement when I tried it without screwing the base plate plate the full way on to the adaptor. It works. I assume that despite the adaptor the pin is too far out so that when fully open it forces the TRV to spring off, just a couple of turns back and it is OK.

  4. #14
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    All

    As topbrake said - Log a call please - use the form from the contact pages from getconnected.honeywell.com - the team there will send out some replacements. (within reason)

    Mention the forum 'automated home'
    I wrote to Honeywell mentioning this Forum, but the answer I got says (between other):

    "We regret that the item that you are enquiring after is not available as a spare part.

    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again."

    Please advise

  5. #15
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I broke one of these, over-screwed it down onto the valve to much, which really upset the operation of the HR92. Looked everywhere to purchase a replacement, but no joy. Finally contacted Honeywell support who set me one foc.

    great service, but very surprised that these cant be purchased as spares.

  6. #16
    Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the edge of the cloud
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    I broke one of these, over-screwed it down onto the valve to much, which really upset the operation of the HR92. Looked everywhere to purchase a replacement, but no joy. Finally contacted Honeywell support who set me one foc.

    great service, but very surprised that these cant be purchased as spares.
    glad you got sorted

    it isn't setup as a spare part as if its installed as per instructions it shouldnt become damaged or degrade

    its rare that Honeywell need to provide these so no plans to setup as a spare; miscellaneous parts like this and timer flaps, battery covers are all available as goodwill gesture from Honeywell support (as Ramses says within reason)
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

  7. #17
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by top brake View Post
    glad you got sorted

    it isn't setup as a spare part as if its installed as per instructions it shouldnt become damaged or degrade

    its rare that Honeywell need to provide these so no plans to setup as a spare; miscellaneous parts like this and timer flaps, battery covers are all available as goodwill gesture from Honeywell support (as Ramses says within reason)
    OK, but the reply I got from Honeywell Customer Support (reference 12767738) sounded quite different. Is there any chance I can get these replacements? Thank you.

  8. #18
    Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the edge of the cloud
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caudera View Post
    OK, but the reply I got from Honeywell Customer Support (reference 12767738) sounded quite different. Is there any chance I can get these replacements? Thank you.
    yes no problem please pm me your name and address and ill get you one in the post
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

  9. #19
    Automated Home Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Hi, I am in the same situation. This thread is now a year old (when I 1st read it I didn't notice the 2016 and thought it was just a few months old).
    Just wondering if anything has changed in the meantime, and if there is any way of getting hold of the M30x1.5 without having to buy a while new HR92.
    I did pm top brake before I noticed how old this thread is, sorry.

  10. #20

    Default

    Drop evohomeshop or Plumb arena a call

    https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/en/cont...-compatibility
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •