• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris--p
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Feb 2016

Honeywell connected app doesnt show zones

Over the last couple of days I've noticed that the app isn't showing up the two zones and the water either.
    The evohome controller is fine, it's connected to the wifi and everything is functioning as it should.
    This is what I see on the app (I've downloaded it onto another operating system to make sure it was that)
  • Chris--p
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Feb 2016

To add I've checked the firmware and that's the latest

Comment

• Cchris
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Nov 2015

A few seem to have had this error. It appears to possibly be linked to the remote firmware upgrade on the controller.

To fix, log into your account on the website:

Get access to your Total Connect Comfort Europe account. Not a user yet? Create an account now and discover a new comfort zone.

Then go to the location, scroll down and delete the device assigned to the location.

Wait a few minutes and then re-add the device back to the location.

All should hopefully be well after that and the app will start to show the zones and information again.

Comment

• Chris--p
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Cchris View Post
        A few seem to have had this error. It appears to possibly be linked to the remote firmware upgrade on the controller.

To fix, log into your account on the website:

Get access to your Total Connect Comfort Europe account. Not a user yet? Create an account now and discover a new comfort zone.

Then go to the location, scroll down and delete the device assigned to the location.

Wait a few minutes and then re-add the device back to the location.

All should hopefully be well after that and the app will start to show the zones and information again.
        That's perfect thanks, followed and all is working again

Comment

Working...
        X