• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cliffwright
    Automated Home Guru
    • Mar 2007

Lights In Cortex Web

Hi Folks,

I've got a lighting Object that's basically an SLD-001 and is within a "Porch" "Room".

I've set both the room itself, and the objects (the light and buttons) to be web-enabled in the Web server settings, and when I login to the Cortex Web account, I can see the objects if I check under "Rooms" >> "Porch" - the light Object shows up, but . . .

If I look under "Lights", "Porch" doesn't show at all . . .

Why won't the Porch show up in the "Lights" menu?
    www.clifford-wright.co.uk/blog
  • Karam
    Automated Home Legend
    • Mar 2005

I tried replicating but couldn't in one or two permutations so probably need more informatiion. Where is the porch room located within the structure? E.g is its parent the house, a floor, another room? In the web server settings for the porch and light is the favourites box blank and are the objects enabled for both viewing and control for the relevant user? What version of Cortex?

Comment

• cliffwright
      Automated Home Guru
      • Mar 2007

Thanks Karam,

The Porch is part of the "Ground Floor". So the structure goes "House (Main)" >> "Ground Floor" >> "Porch".

In the "Porch" and the 'Porch Dimmer Module' Web Server options, the 'Favourite Category' box is blank, and the user for 'Viewing allowed' and 'Control allowed' are both selected.

Bizarrely - I I've checked again this morning as I was going to upload some screenshots from my mobile, but the 'Porch' and the light both show up correctly in the 'Lights' and 'Rooms' menus. Not sure what's changed overnight, but seems to have corrected itself?!
      www.clifford-wright.co.uk/blog

Comment

Working...
      X