Hi Guys
Not got to downstairs yet but looking ahead.
I have some Spot light things, They are kind of Cone shaped with two push in Prongs, 50W 12V so there must be a tansformer for them some where. Which Cbus module can i use for these. Am I right in saying I cant use a dimmer, it would have to be a relay module.