Upgrade for registered Automated Home forum members with evohome (gateway version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Upgrade for registered Automated Home forum members with evohome (gateway version)

All

Sorry for the delay - takes time.

We are shortly posting details of a upgrade offer to Automated Home members who logged their interest in a previous thread

This is just a heads up. The offer will ONLY be available Fri, Sat, Sun - (25th-27th) - subject to limited availability.

Full details coming shortly.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • HenGus
    Automated Home Legend
    • May 2014

Thanks Rameses. Do you have any advance information as to when the next version will be releases? Just a general hint as to whether it is months or years would help the decision-making process.

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
      Thanks Rameses. Do you have any advance information as to when the next version will be releases? Just a general hint as to whether it is months or years would help the decision-making process.
      Good question - I am sorry I have no information we can give at this time. I hope you understand.
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• roydonaldson
        Automated Home Guru
        • Jan 2013

Can we all make an assumption that if you were going to the bother of providing an upgrade path for a number of supporters, that you would not have an intention of bringing out to market a replacement model in a short/medium time window ?

Comment

• Rameses
          Industry Expert
          • Nov 2014

Hi - we are bothering because people asked and in recognition of support of those early adopters we have created this trade in offer.

We cannot comment about future products and services.

Comment

• Rameses
            Industry Expert
            • Nov 2014

Dear All

Exclusive to Automated Home forum members we are able to offer an trade-in path for those who have evohome units (with a gateway) who wish buy the evohome Wi-Fi version, effectively for £100. (inc VAT).

To keep people up and running this upgrade will be sending out the newer items before asking for the older ones back.

Conditions are
            - 1 per customer
            - Registered Automated Home forum members only (specifically those who logged their interest in the appropriate thread)
            - Subject to limited stock availability
            - Purchases must be made March Friday 25- Monday 28th only to qualify.. Orders placed outside of this will be not considered for the offer.
            - Outside UK customers need to speak the evohome shop and will be dealt with case by case basis (best endeavours)
            - Wall mounting brackets are not part of this trade in offer
            - Only users with the gateway and generation 1 colour version can apply (ATC928G2000 and RFG100)
            - Mono versions of evohome are not accepted

Steps are
            1) Buy new evohome Wi-Fi from https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/ at full price listed there during March Friday 25- Monday 28th
            2) In the order notes make sure you include your MAC address, post code and Automated home forum user name.
            3) Place your order as normal (https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/honeywe...p921r3100.html )
            4) You will Receive evohome Wi-Fi & instruction on how to return your evohome AND gateway to a FREEPOST address
            5) Remove old evohome from your Honeywell account (de-register) – DO NOT REMOVE OR REPLACE YOUR BDR91, you can keep this.
            6) If you wish you can wipe your old unit – but this is not necessary – no personal information or risk to your Honeywell account can occur
            7) Install your new evohome Wi-Fi (as per instructions etc )
            8) The return must be complete within 2 weeks of purchase
            9) Upon receipt of returned items – £104 will be refunded to the purchasing card (effectively making the purchase of the newer product £100)
            10) Any problems /issues/ Q’s – please speak to https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/ not Honeywell customer services. This offer is handled by the evohome shop.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
              Site Sponsor
              • Dec 2014

This is a really great offer (a big thanks to Rameses and the team at Honeywell for doing this for AH members).

If all members can please keep all comments or questions about this offer on the official post here - http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...e-25-3-gt-28-3

Many thanks,

Richard

Comment

Working...
              X