Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade for Automated Members / Evohome - 25/3 > 28/3

A new BDR91 will come with the new evohome Connected Thermostat Pack you buy, it is just we do not expect you to uninstall your old BDR91 and send this back - instead just rebind it to your new evohome Controller.

This offer is available to all Automated Home members, not just the people who put their names down. But please read the conditions on page 1 carefully.
    Last edited by The EVOHOME Shop; 24th March 2016 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The EVOHOME Shop View Post
    1. No dummies guide, but maybe I can do a MK2 to MK3 video showing the basics for you guys?
    Would be good if you could. I am a bit nervous changing over as mine is working very well at the moment and I don't want to mess it up.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    Would be good if you could. I am a bit nervous changing over as mine is working very well at the moment and I don't want to mess it up.
    Exactly my thoughts. MY OH has said that if I go ahead with this replacement she is going out on the day when I decide to fit it.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by The EVOHOME Shop View Post
    A new BDR91 will come with the new evohome Connected Thermostat Pack you buy, it is just we do not expect you to uninstall your old BDR91 and send this back - instead just rebind it to your new evohome Controller.

This offer is available to all Automated Home members, not just the people who put their names down. But please read the conditions above carefully.
    Richard - this is cheeky so please forgive me for asking. The BDR 91 is retailing anywhere between 42 and 75 on various reputable plumbing sites. Is there any possibility of deleting the BDR 91 from the offer and replacing it with the required wall mounting plate? I am sorry if this sounds greedy but I am really having to do a 'hearts and minds' campaign at this end.

Automated Home Jr Member

I think you have to send the BDR91 back when you send the old unit and gateway back

Automated Home Jr Member

The evohome shop says in the post above that they do not require you to send the bdr91 back.

I will just install the new one with the new connected unit and keep my old on as a spare

Automated Home Jr Member

Can you get the wall plate without the transformer as already have that with the MK 1

Automated Home Jr Member

I already have the latest version but I just had to post saying "well done" to Honeywell for putting this offer together - they were under no obligation to do such a thing but it shows just how much they value their customers and how much they believe in their product - I salute you.

Also a tip of the hat to Richard @ The Evohome Shop - I don't think there's a better partner for this offer than him and his business. I bought my system through Richard's online shop and had an issue with one of the thermostat screw threads (I was basically a bit heavy handed with one and cross-threaded it) - Richard very kindly sent a replacement in the post in return for my knackered one - fantastic customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by HenGus View Post
    Richard - this is cheeky so please forgive me for asking. The BDR 91 is retailing anywhere between 42 and 75 on various reputable plumbing sites. Is there any possibility of deleting the BDR 91 from the offer and replacing it with the required wall mounting plate? I am sorry if this sounds greedy but I am really having to do a 'hearts and minds' campaign at this end.
    I'm really sorry but the offer is from Honeywell (through us) and after discussions the terms they have set out are final. The kits supplied will not be changed or modified. I appreciate some people will have to buy a new wall mount kit, but this offer is an amazing offer and will not be repeated again. Maybe put the BDR91 on eBay?
    Last edited by The EVOHOME Shop; 24th March 2016 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks Rameses, Honeywell and Richard (The Evohome Shop), I have placed my order.