X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darrendobson
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Nov 2015

The evohome shop says in the post above that they do not require you to send the bdr91 back.

I will just install the new one with the new connected unit and keep my old on as a spare

Comment

• markroseuk
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2016

Can you get the wall plate without the transformer as already have that with the MK 1

Comment

• DJBenson
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Feb 2016

I already have the latest version but I just had to post saying "well done" to Honeywell for putting this offer together - they were under no obligation to do such a thing but it shows just how much they value their customers and how much they believe in their product - I salute you.

Also a tip of the hat to Richard @ The Evohome Shop - I don't think there's a better partner for this offer than him and his business. I bought my system through Richard's online shop and had an issue with one of the thermostat screw threads (I was basically a bit heavy handed with one and cross-threaded it) - Richard very kindly sent a replacement in the post in return for my knackered one - fantastic customer service.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
          Site Sponsor
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
          Richard - this is cheeky so please forgive me for asking. The BDR 91 is retailing anywhere between £42 and £75 on various reputable plumbing sites. Is there any possibility of deleting the BDR 91 from the offer and replacing it with the required wall mounting plate? I am sorry if this sounds greedy but I am really having to do a 'hearts and minds' campaign at this end.
          I'm really sorry but the offer is from Honeywell (through us) and after discussions the terms they have set out are final. The kits supplied will not be changed or modified. I appreciate some people will have to buy a new wall mount kit, but this offer is an amazing offer and will not be repeated again. Maybe put the BDR91 on eBay?
          Last edited by The EVOHOME Shop; 24 March 2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Mavis
            Automated Home Ninja
            • Oct 2014

Thanks Rameses, Honeywell and Richard (The Evohome Shop), I have placed my order.

Comment

• gl3n
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Feb 2015

Yes thanks as well, just placed my order.

Just a quick question, are we likely to get them tomorrow or after the bank holiday?

Just be good to know as I can put sometime aside if it arrives tomorrow.

Thanks

Gl3n

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                Automated Home Legend
                • Jul 2014

Placed my order too.

Comment

• roydonaldson
                  Automated Home Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Ordered mine also.

Comment

• markroseuk
                    Automated Home Jr Member
                    • Jan 2016

Ordered mine as well

Comment

• ghandi
                      Automated Home Lurker
                      • Jan 2016

Ordered mine

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                        Site Sponsor
                        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by gl3n View Post
                        Yes thanks as well, just placed my order.

Just a quick question, are we likely to get them tomorrow or after the bank holiday?

Just be good to know as I can put sometime aside if it arrives tomorrow.

Thanks

Gl3n
                        Hi Gl3n,

Nothing will be dispatched until the end of the offer period. We are closed until Tuesday anyway (due to bank holiday) and we hope to get all orders processed, packed and dispatched on Tuesday 29th for Wednesday 30th delivery. You will have full email notification on Tuesday, so please check your email and spam email accounts on Tuesday evening if you have not received any email from us.

Just on another note, I have noticed a couple of people have not put the details Honeywell have requested in the notes box at our checkout (AH username, registered postcode and MAC ID). To ensure we know that your order is part of the Automated Home offer and to keep our own administration time on this to a minimum, please ensure you do this. I will contact the people that haven't done this to get this info in due course (hopefully they are part of this offer lol).

Many thanks,

Richard

Comment

• jonstatt
                          Automated Home Guru
                          • Feb 2015

I could have easily missed this being a busy Easter Weekend for me, but so glad I didn't. Ordered my upgrade A big thanks to Honeywell and EVOHOME Shop

Comment

• gl3n
                            Automated Home Jr Member
                            • Feb 2015

Just to note, if you get an error when buying when you click back to sort it out everything stays as the details that were input apart from the area you put the Mac, forum name and postcode. They disappear.

I spotted it and re-added but that may catch people out.

Cheers

Gl3n

Comment

• private4587
                              Automated Home Lurker
                              • Oct 2014

Hi Richard ordered mine in fact had a computer blip and inadvertently ordered 2, sent email to correct this to sales dept. Hope you can sort it out thanks.
                              Peter

Comment

• paulockenden
                                Automated Home Legend
                                • Apr 2015

I completely missed the bit in the instructions about the extra info required. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X