• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The EVOHOME Shop
    Site Sponsor
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by private4587 View Post
    Hi Richard ordered mine in fact had a computer blip and inadvertently ordered 2, sent email to correct this to sales dept. Hope you can sort it out thanks.
    Peter
    It seem we have a little error with PayPal payments (typical over bank holiday weekend when no one is available) so I will sort any issues on Tuesday.

Comment

• Caudera
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Dec 2015

I asked for the price of shipping new evohome and old one to Italy, but no answer till now.
      Quite strange that this trade-in should be limited to some days across Easter!

Comment

• digital
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Jan 2015

I have placed my order today.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this offer for us, very much appreciated.

Please could you confirm the details I entered on the order mac address user name etc have gone through as there is no reference to them on my receipt.

Thank you
        John
        Last edited by digital; 27 March 2016, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• jonstatt
          Automated Home Guru
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by digital View Post
          I have placed my order today.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this offer for us, very much appreciated.

Please could you confirm the details I entered on the order mac address user name etc have gone through as there is no reference to them on my receipt.

Thank you
          John
          If you login to the website and check your order, you will see your MAC address etc as a message at the bottom of the order. If it is missing, then you can submit a new message for the order (there is a button to do this at the bottom of the order page) to add it back in.

Comment

• digital
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by jonstatt View Post
            If you login to the website and check your order, you will see your MAC address etc as a message at the bottom of the order. If it is missing, then you can submit a new message for the order (there is a button to do this at the bottom of the order page) to add it back in.
            Thank you for your help.
            All sorted.
            John

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
              Site Sponsor
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Caudera View Post
              I asked for the price of shipping new evohome and old one to Italy, but no answer till now.
              Quite strange that this trade-in should be limited to some days across Easter!
              Sorry, I promise we will sort all emails this evening.

Annoyingly when I logged on to get emails yesterday evening to do a bit on this, our email server was not allowing the emails to download! Why does everything go wrong over Easter? Thankfully all working again now!

We will be using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for sending out European orders and this will cost £19.64 Inc. VAT for the evohome Connected Thermostat Pack ATP921R3100 to be sent fully insured anywhere in Europe. If you order more than the evohome Connected Thermostat Pack this cost will increase due to weight and potentially size.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                Site Sponsor
                • Dec 2014

OK, all emails have been sent. I am really pleased with the response to this offer! Any more takers?

Comment

• paulockenden
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Apr 2015

Do you need me to send you my MAC code, username, etc.?

I was expecting a nag email about it, and thought I'd wait for that, rather than cluttering things up with yet another email trail. But no nag received.

P.

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                    Site Sponsor
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
                    Do you need me to send you my MAC code, username, etc.?

I was expecting a nag email about it, and thought I'd wait for that, rather than cluttering things up with yet another email trail. But no nag received.

P.
                    You should have an email from Di (lianne@theevohomeshop.co.uk email addy)!

Comment

• dukeS
                      Automated Home Lurker
                      • Jan 2016

Hi, I am interested in this offer but did not originally purchase the gateway, I assume I would therefore not be eligible for the upgrade of just the main unit? Thanks

Comment

• Securitybyte
                        Automated Home Jr Member
                        • Jan 2016

Ordered

Thanks

Comment

• OGrada
                          Automated Home Lurker
                          • Feb 2016

A big thank you to Rameses and the Evohome Shop for this great offer and I have ordered mine too.

Comment

• Marty
                            Automated Home Jr Member
                            • Mar 2016

Those of us that did not get the gateway unit when we purchased the MK2 model have still spent a considerable amount of money on our Evohome systems.
                            We are more likely to want to upgrade to the Wi-Fi version but are denied the option to do so at a reasonable cost.

This offer has been made over Easter when a lot of people are away or not likely to be looking at online forums.
                            Honeywell also doesn't seem to have considered the staff at the Evohome Shop who may have liked a few days off rather than have to deal with this.

Thanks Honeywell.

Comment

• sd84
                              Automated Home Lurker
                              • Dec 2015

Ordered. Thanks for making this deal available. Can anyone comment on what is newer with the WIFI version (i.e the new firmware) and also are newer features likely to become available?

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                                Site Sponsor
                                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Marty View Post
                                Those of us that did not get the gateway unit when we purchased the MK2 model have still spent a considerable amount of money on our Evohome systems.
                                We are more likely to want to upgrade to the Wi-Fi version but are denied the option to do so at a reasonable cost.

This offer has been made over Easter when a lot of people are away or not likely to be looking at online forums.
                                Honeywell also doesn't seem to have considered the staff at the Evohome Shop who may have liked a few days off rather than have to deal with this.

Thanks Honeywell.
                                Marty,

What if I let you and any of the other AH guys in your situation have a new evohome WiFi for £150 Inc. VAT? This would be on the basis you return your MK2 Controller to me and the extra £50 accounts for the fact you didn't buy the RFG100, like the others have done. The other T&C's would be the same as the other guys have to adhere to on page 1 (except obviously supplying the MAC and return of your MK2 would be at your cost).

This 'offer' would be from us at The EVOHOME Shop personally, just to keep this gesture/offer in the spirit it is supposed to be.

Many thanks,

Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X