Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade for Automated Members / Evohome - 25/3 > 28/3

Quote Originally Posted by private4587 View Post
    Hi Richard ordered mine in fact had a computer blip and inadvertently ordered 2, sent email to correct this to sales dept. Hope you can sort it out thanks.
    Peter
    It seem we have a little error with PayPal payments (typical over bank holiday weekend when no one is available) so I will sort any issues on Tuesday.

Automated Home Jr Member

I asked for the price of shipping new evohome and old one to Italy, but no answer till now.
    Quite strange that this trade-in should be limited to some days across Easter!

Automated Home Jr Member

I have placed my order today.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this offer for us, very much appreciated.

Please could you confirm the details I entered on the order mac address user name etc have gone through as there is no reference to them on my receipt.

Thank you
    John
    Last edited by digital; 27th March 2016 at 11:56 AM.

Automated Home Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digital View Post
    I have placed my order today.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this offer for us, very much appreciated.

Please could you confirm the details I entered on the order mac address user name etc have gone through as there is no reference to them on my receipt.

Thank you
    John
    If you login to the website and check your order, you will see your MAC address etc as a message at the bottom of the order. If it is missing, then you can submit a new message for the order (there is a button to do this at the bottom of the order page) to add it back in.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonstatt View Post
    If you login to the website and check your order, you will see your MAC address etc as a message at the bottom of the order. If it is missing, then you can submit a new message for the order (there is a button to do this at the bottom of the order page) to add it back in.
    Thank you for your help.
    All sorted.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Caudera View Post
    I asked for the price of shipping new evohome and old one to Italy, but no answer till now.
    Quite strange that this trade-in should be limited to some days across Easter!
    Sorry, I promise we will sort all emails this evening.

Annoyingly when I logged on to get emails yesterday evening to do a bit on this, our email server was not allowing the emails to download! Why does everything go wrong over Easter? Thankfully all working again now!

We will be using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for sending out European orders and this will cost 19.64 Inc. VAT for the evohome Connected Thermostat Pack ATP921R3100 to be sent fully insured anywhere in Europe. If you order more than the evohome Connected Thermostat Pack this cost will increase due to weight and potentially size.

OK, all emails have been sent. I am really pleased with the response to this offer! Any more takers?

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

Do you need me to send you my MAC code, username, etc.?

I was expecting a nag email about it, and thought I'd wait for that, rather than cluttering things up with yet another email trail. But no nag received.

P.

Quote Originally Posted by paulockenden View Post
    Do you need me to send you my MAC code, username, etc.?

I was expecting a nag email about it, and thought I'd wait for that, rather than cluttering things up with yet another email trail. But no nag received.

P.
    You should have an email from Di (lianne@theevohomeshop.co.uk email addy)!

Automated Home Lurker

Hi, I am interested in this offer but did not originally purchase the gateway, I assume I would therefore not be eligible for the upgrade of just the main unit? Thanks