• Jul 2014

Android also got the 4.1.1 update.

Comment

• FullBore
      Automated Home Guru
      • Jan 2016

It appears V 4.1.1 is not very good

Sadly the (Android Play Store) reviews for V 4.1.1 are no better:-

Lots of communication errors. The last 2 or 3 versions are giving regular (25% of changes) communication errors and not being reflected by controller. Seems pretty random, but negates point of remote App.
      Seriously, fu honeywell I have never seen software failing so badly at everything it is supposed tot do......-5 stars if possible
      v4.1.1 comments Sadly, an excellent ecosystem continues to be let down by this app. Adding a tutorial gives no value. Up/down buttons; slider or rotary control would do. Addressing reported issues is rather slow and QA has been a problem with some updates. In the 'Read More', it states tablets are not supported yet one of the security website pictures shows a tablet. Hardly a coherent approach and tablets need supporting. As a tip, I've found at least one developer option causes this app to behave badly when enabled.
      Very sad, it really is time Honeywell got its act together.

FB

Comment

• bruce_miranda
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2014

I cant say that I've had the same issues.

However all my apps are set to auto update on my phone. The only way I do realise that the Honeywell app has upgraded is because the app shortcut on my home screen disappears and I have to add it again. None of the other Android apps do that, they all seem to upgrade in-situ.

Comment

• DBMandrake
          Automated Home Legend
          • Sep 2014

I haven't had any problems with the iPhone app for quite a while now. I still don't like the UI design and still think it is a step back from the original version of the App, however it does seem to work properly at a functional level. Come to think of it I have not noticed any ignored/reverted actions lately either. (Which I think were server problems)

It generally launches and retrieves the current settings in about 5 seconds on my iPhone 6.

Comment

• G4RHL
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jan 2015

Mine works fine (iPhone 6) away from home it takes 5 seconds to load up all data when I open the app. Controlling away from home is simple and I find it easier to make changes including temperature changes in the current app than in the earlier one. Also works fine through SmartThings.

Comment

Working...
            X