• Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Samsung Smartthings Integration with evohome now live

Dear All

After a lengthy beta, this is now live.

Right, I’ve given up waiting for the official Evohome app to be released and have decided to release my own unofficial version. I’ve created a new thread for it here: [RELEASE] Honeywell Evohome Integration Z.

This integration was done and owned by Samsung. Please contact them for support and feedback.
    Last edited by Rameses; 10 May 2016, 05:26 PM.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Good news. I notice that whilst it adds all zones and gives in app control in Smartthings for temperatures etc. it does not add domestic hot water. I would have expected it to pick that up when downloading data from the user's account on the Honeywell site. Nice though to have it in one app. We are getting there!

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

Apparently the integration has been pulled - it was released by mistake, but still isn't ready.

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
        Apparently the integration has been pulled - it was released by mistake, but still isn't ready.
        Well at least I got the update quick enough to set it up and it seems to work OK. Having regard to comments I have made about HomeKit elsewhere and those about Apple, who needs HomeKit if you have SmartThings (and it works with HomeKit!)?

Comment

Working...
        X