Thread: Samsung Smartthings Integration with evohome now live

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Samsung Smartthings Integration with evohome now live

Dear All

After a lengthy beta this is now live

https://community.smartthings.com/t/...ming/22362/103
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

A few days after you posted that ... it was pulled .. as an accidental release and has never returned... Now, almost a year since it was announced as coming soon it's still not available.... Any update from the Honeywell side ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    A few days after you posted that ... it was pulled .. as an accidental release and has never returned... Now, almost a year since it was announced as coming soon it's still not available.... Any update from the Honeywell side ?
    The integration is on Samsung's side. We have given them access and equipment. Sorry but we are as keen as you. As soon as we know something on our side we will post.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Legend

Any idea when this might be live again?

We spoke to Samsung. They understand and are doing what they can. What they have said is they are willing to sign up anyone who wants to be a beta user - on condition that this is beta (ie in development)
    So if you are keen - then DM your email - and I will forward.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    We spoke to Samsung. They understand and are doing what they can. What they have said is they are willing to sign up anyone who wants to be a beta user - on condition that this is beta (ie in development)
    So if you are keen - then DM your email - and I will forward.
    Many thanks. Yes I am keen to see this. I'll DM my email.

Richard
    Last edited by G4RHL; 7th February 2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Entered email address by mistake.