• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M.Harrison
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • May 2016

DRH Module LEDs

I have a number of DRH modules and the LEDs don't light on any of them regardless of the state thr relay is in. I can't seem to find any settings or connection for them Does anyone have an idea why or how to configure them ?
  • chris_j_hunter
    Automated Home Legend
    • Dec 2007

IIRC, the default is to follow the state of the relays - so am a bit perplexed ... but in their behaviour window, there's a box labelled LED Connections - click it and tell it what you want ... lots of flexibility ...
    Our self-build - going further with HA...

Comment

• M.Harrison
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • May 2016

hmm - the parent DRH Module behaviour option doesn't do anything (like other parent modules) and at thr next level down, at the relays, there is no behaviour option. Thats what got me as I was expecting something like that (as the QBIs have)....

Comment

• chris_j_hunter
        Automated Home Legend
        • Dec 2007

ah, no buttons, so is maybe different and, without the buttons, we've not had a need to do anything with the LEDs ... funny what one doesn't notice !
        Our self-build - going further with HA...

Comment

• Karam
          Automated Home Legend
          • Mar 2005

For a DRH the LEDs are not exposed for user connections but may be used by Cortex for certain objects. However there are a couple of possibilities to exert some user control. One is to send direct command packets addressing the LEDs (via a macro) or some Reflex settings which directly connect the LED states to either the relay or digital input states. Probably the latter method is what will be best if you just want an LED to indicate its corresponding relay state. To set this up stop the network and ensure the relays are all off at that point. Now send the following direct command packet:

FA90xxyy440012000002 <Transmit, or hit return twice> (where xxyy is the ID of the DRH module). This sets up the Relay -> LED state setting
          FA90xxyy440008 <Transmit, or hit return twice> (where xxyy is the ID of the DRH module). This saves the settings to non volatile memory.

Now reset the module and you should find LED states follow relay states.

Comment

• M.Harrison
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • May 2016

Karam, Many thanks for that. I'll give that a try as soon as i can as that sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Lot of hospital visiting to do at the momoment so struggling for time...

Comment

• M.Harrison
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • May 2016

Tried the Reflex commands and seems to have worked spot on - Not tried reloading the modules to prove the "save" - Many thanks

Comment

Working...
              X