Meet homeone! We think this will change the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeone
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jul 2016

Meet homeone! We think this will change the game!

Hey HA boys and girls! We're preparing to launch a new line of home automation.

We are convinced that this is the next generation smart-home system. Homeone is home automation redesigned from the ground up. It’s infinitely customizable with AI and Community developed routines; gesture, voice, app and wearables controlled; and with all-in-one multi-purpose devices that monitor, activate commands and keep you notified. and it's gorgeous!

We're doing soft launch of our website.

check us out at:

Please let us know what you think, your feedback is invaluable to us. We're also happy to answer every and any question you might have.

All early subscribers have a chance to win a homeone kit. Join us!

Ed
    social@meethomeone.com
  • homeone
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jul 2016

Hello everyone!

Our site is up and running. Come and learn more about our approach to home automation. You won't be dissapointed.

In a nutshell we're taking all the issues we found in current HA systems and developed solutions for them.

-Problem: HA systems have clunky stand-alone sensors. OUR SOLUTION: miniturize the sensors and pack multiple sensors into the products.

-Problem: Rule-sets are complicated to make and the available programming languages are limited. OUR SOLUTION: Create an easy to use and robust Rule builder that uses graphical blocks instead of programming.

-Prolem: I don't want to set my HA up, it takes too long and/or it's complicated. OUR SOLUTION: Create an one step pairing system and an A.I. assistant smart enough to recognize, suggest and implement the automation rule-sets that best fit your home.

-Problem: using an app to control the HA system is clunky. OUR SOLUTION: Give voice, touch, app and desktop control platforms so you can choose the way you want to interact with your smart home.

Those are just a few of the amazing features Homeone will bring.

We're launching on Kickstarter later this month.

Learn more at:

All the best!
    Last edited by homeone; 17 August 2016, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• top brake
      Automated Home Legend
      • Feb 2015

Nice! Has it launched in Kickstarter?
      I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

Working...
      X