• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

Red Dot on Hot Water heating

How come the Red Dot shows up when during an ON time of heating the hot water even after the water has reached it's target temperature and the BDR91 has switched off? Is that by design? I previously thought the Red Dot was to show that the water was being actively heated.
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

It simply is telling you it is now in a period when the water will heated just as it is blue when it is not in such a time. The temperature of the water has no bearing on the red dot, simply and indicator to say the system is in the on position.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

I guessed it was that. I had previously assumed that the Red Dot was on with the Green LED on the BDR91 was i.e. the control panel had worked out that the water needed to be heated up. But apparently not. The Red dot just shows that it's within an ON schedule.

Comment

• top brake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
        I guessed it was that. I had previously assumed that the Red Dot was on with the Green LED on the BDR91 was i.e. the control panel had worked out that the water needed to be heated up. But apparently not. The Red dot just shows that it's within an ON schedule.
        that's correct
        I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

Working...
        X