Is there an issue with the Evohome apps at the moment (2016-09-25)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by StuartG View Post
    The problem has come back again today (2016-10-25 15:02), on both Android and iOS. The login page status says Service fully operational though? Only noticed it as I'm working from home today so wanted to over-ride a couple of set points!
    There are no reported problems.

Check your app preferences for the notifications. Default is 1 hr for first two, then 15 mins for fail comms for the app to the TCC cloud.

I cant tell what model you have but I am guessing your controller is in range of the gateway /wireless router fine? - Do your event logs on the controller say anything?
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• g6ejd
      Automated Home Guru
      • Oct 2016

If I try to adjust temperature with my iPhone I get server error @ 18:00, so I think there's still a problem

Comment

• Rameses
        Industry Expert
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by g6ejd View Post
        If I try to adjust temperature with my iPhone I get server error @ 18:00, so I think there's still a problem
        Odd - works for me.
        getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Mavis
          Automated Home Ninja
          • Oct 2014

Mine works also (Iphone on same wifi network as Evohome)

Comment

• DBMandrake
            Automated Home Legend
            • Sep 2014

I was seeing some problems with the iPhone app the day after the recent scheduled outage that we were informed of by email.

Any overrides that I tried to do from the phone would only change the override end time but not the actual temperature, which stayed at the currently scheduled temperature. Quite odd.

It's working OK for me since then though.

Comment

• g6ejd
              Automated Home Guru
              • Oct 2016

It's working ok now, but actually the problem I had was as above, I could set the end time but not change the temperature, clearly a minor perturbation.
              I'm actually more interested to know if my BDR is going to cycle tonight when the schedule turns down all the demands, I'm beginning to think there's an issue with the software or TPI algorithm. Honeywell first line support thinks it's normal operation!

Comment

• G4RHL
                Automated Home Legend
                • Jan 2015

I have of late experienced the following:

1. More occasions when the Control Panel looses contact with the internet despite it having a strong signal (it is close to the router!) and all my other internet access being fine.

2. Of late the app seems slower. When I open it, it takes a while to load in and I have to double check instructions to make minor changes (increase a room temperature for a short while for example) as on some occasions they don't happen but not often enough to be a major issue. It is certainly slower since I think some upgrades were done. It was straight in before.

Comment

• Rameses
                  Industry Expert
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by g6ejd View Post
                  It's working ok now, but actually the problem I had was as above, I could set the end time but not change the temperature, clearly a minor perturbation.
                  I'm actually more interested to know if my BDR is going to cycle tonight when the schedule turns down all the demands, I'm beginning to think there's an issue with the software or TPI algorithm. Honeywell first line support thinks it's normal operation!
                  Can you DM me please with your account login name you use

Comment

• g6ejd
                    Automated Home Guru
                    • Oct 2016

OK done that

Comment

Working...
                    X