Thread: Le sucre alarm

Automated Home Lurker

Default Le sucre alarm

Does anyone know if you can set up this system without creating an account with Honeywell I tryed to create an account but asked me for a 20 digit number which is located on back of box but all numbers I have are too small or more than 20 ?? Thanks

It is free to create an account. You need to log on to the Honeywell web server to add or remove peripherals and generally manage your system. You can use Total Connect 2.0 directly or access your system via Total Connect Comfort. I believe that there should be a 20 digit ID code on a label on the back of the unit. You do need another 20 digit alpha-numeric to activate the SMS, but that is optional and is not done using the number on the back of the box. You have to purchase this number. Not sure that you need any other code than the latter. Hopefully you have your box powered up and linked directly to your router with an ethernet cable when you are trying to set it up.

Automated Home Lurker

Thanks for that my box is for key fobs which is batt operated the only numbers on back is ( Honeywell lpr-s8ez-Adt then xxxxxx-xxxxxx then xxx-xxxx-xxxx iv have tried login with these but say Id doesn't exist and I was under the impression you had to connect the le sucre box to communicate with the fob box to add detectors etc the fob box is a lpr-s8ez if you google this it has pics it also has no access for a Ethernet cable thanks again