• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maximusi
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2016

Anyone near East/West Sus***?

Hi again everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that lives in East Sus*** or near by? If you do would you be interested in letting me pop round so you can show off your home automation. Particularly interested in z-wave set-ups and even more so if your controller is either Home Assistant / Vera / HomeSeer or Samsung SmartThings.

I want to see what you have done and hear your feedback as to how it went thoughts and tips.

Thanks,
    Max
  • top brake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Feb 2015

Nice idea I think this is the future and will enable users to showcase their tech and help others to choose solutions that suit them
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

I'm in that area (west sus***) but wouldn't be comfortable showing my home tech (part of which is to do with security) to a complete stranger.

OK perhaps with some of the people from the forums here who I've interacted with over a period of years, but not someone that I really don't know, either online or off.

(stupid forum software asterisking my county!!!!)

Comment

• Maximusi
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Sep 2016

Thanks paulockenden for replying nice to finally see someone in the same area as me. Shame but I completely understand specially when security is involved.

I am going to get started with home assistant and see how it goes then research into other controllers more. Just completely reluctant to buy one until I know that I am going to be happy with it.

Comment

Working...
        X