Thread: Anyone near East/West Sus***?

Automated Home Lurker

Default Anyone near East/West Sus***?

Hi again everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that lives in East Sus*** or near by? If you do would you be interested in letting me pop round so you can show off your home automation. Particularly interested in z-wave set-ups and even more so if your controller is either Home Assistant / Vera / HomeSeer or Samsung SmartThings.

I want to see what you have done and hear your feedback as to how it went thoughts and tips.

Thanks,
    Max

Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar

Nice idea I think this is the future and will enable users to showcase their tech and help others to choose solutions that suit them

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

I'm in that area (west sus***) but wouldn't be comfortable showing my home tech (part of which is to do with security) to a complete stranger.

OK perhaps with some of the people from the forums here who I've interacted with over a period of years, but not someone that I really don't know, either online or off.

(stupid forum software asterisking my county!!!!)

Automated Home Lurker

Thanks paulockenden for replying nice to finally see someone in the same area as me. Shame but I completely understand specially when security is involved.

I am going to get started with home assistant and see how it goes then research into other controllers more. Just completely reluctant to buy one until I know that I am going to be happy with it.