Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evohome firmware update

Quote Originally Posted by Cchris View Post
    It had been on for several days and no automatic update in sight, but the manual push did do it. Both wifi software version and application version were updated to match the others.

I did rquest that it matched the others, so this may be the reason that the absolute latest (1.03?) was not pushed down. Im happy, and it was a big difference to some of the awful service received from other companies this week
    Will pass that back to customer services they will appreciate that.

Don't sweat the 1.03 thing. 1.021 is same as I say but with some EE languages in. No difference in performance functionality etc.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Legend

I ought to have remebered how to do this but have not. Must be age! Can somebody remind me how to check what version of the firmware I am running in the Panel. Thanks.

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by G4RHL View Post
    I ought to have remebered how to do this but have not. Must be age! Can somebody remind me how to check what version of the firmware I am running in the Panel. Thanks.
    Press the 'SETTINGS' button once to enter the user settings menu, then press and hold the 'DEVICE SETTINGS' button for approximately 10-15 seconds.

Out of interest, mine is still 1.00.02.01

Automated Home Legend

Thanks. Mine also is still 1.00.02.01

Automated Home Legend

As per above.