Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New System Install Advice...

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by kimber.kimber View Post
    You absolutely right on the corner TRV. Would have been much better. However when I was doing the installation I couldn’t find corner valves, in chrome, at the right price, from a good manufacturer (and knowing they would suit the TRV head). All of the valves are Honeywell Valencia.

It’s only the downstairs that is like this, as we have solid subfloors. Upstairs are STD angled valves, going under the floorboards.

There will be a little rework to the system now we are in, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, feel free!
    These are the ones I usually get, got them on two towel rails but they're without HR92s. I've got one on another radiator with a HR92 however it's only just gone on so hasn't been used due to Summer. But I can confirm the HR92 fits on these and I have tested it when I installed it.

Might be worth just buying one to test out...

https://www.radiatorvalves4u.co.uk/t...es.html#SID=25

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtmcgavock View Post
    These are the ones I usually get, got them on two towel rails but they're without HR92s. I've got one on another radiator with a HR92 however it's only just gone on so hasn't been used due to Summer. But I can confirm the HR92 fits on these and I have tested it when I installed it.

Might be worth just buying one to test out...

https://www.radiatorvalves4u.co.uk/t...es.html#SID=25
    Thanks for this. I had seen those, but TBH I hadnít heard of the make, so wasnít sure how the durability would be.

When I move one of the rads, I might give it a go.