Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help, I'm a relative newbie with Evohome and I suspect I've got some of the finer details of my setup slightly wrong. Helpfully the plumber installed the boiler, wired up the opentherm bridge then left :-(

In essence, I have an intergas system boiler, megaflo tank, opentherm bridge and evohome. My megaflo is controlled by a standalone timer and NOT by the evohome.

My house is split into 10 evohome zones. With the exception of my lounge, master bedroom and downstairs/upstairs corridor each zone has a single radiator with a HR92UK on them.

The master bedroom has two radiators and hence two HR92UKs - how do I know which one is acting as the thermostat? The lounge also has two radiators, two HR92UK and a T87RF2033 wall thermostat - how can I confirm that the T87RF2033 is configured correctly? The downstairs/upstairs corridor has two radiators and a further two HR92UKs - these are controlled by the Evohome thermostat.

Unfortunately I don't have mains gas, but instead I'm connected to a communal LPG gas tank - which I know is fairly expensive.

My problem is that my monthly LPG gas bills are around £100 which to me seems very high since this last month we've had our log burner running almost continuously to try to drive the costs down.

I know this is a very vague question, but can anyone recommend some suggestions on how I can understand how/why my LPG bills are so high, and also if there are any specific settings on the evohome/intergas boiler that I should be tweaking.

My other question, my HR92UKs have all been running for around 6 months, in that time, I've had to change the batteries in one HR92UK twice! Is this normal ? None of the other batteries have failed yet ?

Of course if there are any other useful details that you need then I would be happy to dig them out.

If its useful, I now have a couple of weeks of Domoticz graphs which I can share.

Sincere thanks in advance,

Paul