Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627

Thread: Help with Evohome / Opentherm / Intergas

Automated Home Guru

Thanks Again Dan Just trying to get my head around OT it seems to run pump for extended periods at Low flow temp where BDR would Fire Boiler in Short Bursts to maintain Zone Temp As you Know I have Intergas Rapid which has internal pump I presume this Pump also modulates Its not very cold weather yet But OT is definitely controlling Zones at very stable Temp Will be interesting to see how it works in Depths of Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by mylesm View Post
    Thanks Again Dan Just trying to get my head around OT it seems to run pump for extended periods at Low flow temp where BDR would Fire Boiler in Short Bursts to maintain Zone Temp As you Know I have Intergas Rapid which has internal pump I presume this Pump also modulates Its not very cold weather yet But OT is definitely controlling Zones at very stable Temp Will be interesting to see how it works in Depths of Winter.
    Yep, as Dan states this is how the system works with OpenTherm. The pump does indeed modulate between the installers set values 3. and c. (hopefully he has set them?) depending on burner output.