X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Hmm, another overshoot to 62 degrees tonight, after months of no trouble. Again the reading stayed below 54 for a whole hour then suddenly jumped up to 62. Wonder what's going on...

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

Transmission cycle starting to clash with another device?

I get the impression that Evohome uses fixed time periods, rather than n+random.

Comment

• DBMandrake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
        Transmission cycle starting to clash with another device?

I get the impression that Evohome uses fixed time periods, rather than n+random.
        Not sure what the cause is.

I've removed and refitted the CS92A batteries (battery voltage measures absolutely fine, >1.5v) to reboot it, rebooted the controller and even power cycled the BDR91's, so if its a timing related problem everything has been randomised again. We'll see if the problem returns...

Symptoms seem very similar to my original problem, except this time there don't seem to be any updates for about an hour instead of for 20 minutes. The only thing I can think of that I've changed recently is to drop my flow temperature from 75 to 70, which slows the cylinder reheat time considerably, maybe this has affected the timing of transmission of hot water temperature readings in an unfortunate way...
        Last edited by DBMandrake; 21 February 2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X