Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Conrad Connect now supports Evohome

Automated Home Guru

The configuration button now contains the ability to set the Y-scale again after it disappeared. Unfortunately, the setting are not reflected in the displayed graphs! What is going on I wonder?

Automated Home Guru

For me, the Y-axis is now scalable, although the minimum value cannot be greater than zero and the maximum value cannot be less than a data point that is to be displayed.

Automated Home Jr Member

The configuration button now seems to be working as before.

Automated Home Guru

I just set up a Dashboard this morning as you can see all Temps are almost straight Lines only one increasing is Bathroom as that one is a bypass Towel Rail with no HR92 Outside temp is 14c and Boiler is Intergas Rapid 25 with Evohome and Opentherm Control HR92 Valves on all Rads except Bathroom Towel Rail
    Temps.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mylesm; 11th September 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Automated Home Jr Member

Just having a fiddle with this, on first pass it looks good! Ability to graph everything and understand the response times of each room depending on the current/requested temperature.

How do I plot both the current temperature & the demanded temperature on one graph though?

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Andehh View Post
    Just having a fiddle with this, on first pass it looks good! Ability to graph everything and understand the response times of each room depending on the current/requested temperature.

How do I plot both the current temperature & the demanded temperature on one graph though?
    There doesn't seem to be a way to do that unfortunately. That's one thing I like about my munin and Domoticz graphs... (as well as their temperatures not being rounded to 0.5 degrees)

Automated Home Legend

in fact I wish Domoticz would allow graphing across Device types, then we could graph both the relays (heat demand) and the temperatures (actual and set point) in a single graph.
    The thing also to note about Domoticz HW set point, it's set to 60C within the heating cycle and not the actual set value. Dan has not yet found the time to integrate the HW set point into Domoticz yet.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_miranda View Post
    in fact I wish Domoticz would allow graphing across Device types, then we could graph both the relays (heat demand) and the temperatures (actual and set point) in a single graph.
    The thing also to note about Domoticz HW set point, it's set to 60C within the heating cycle and not the actual set value. Dan has not yet found the time to integrate the HW set point into Domoticz yet.
    If you're using the API for Domoticz (as I am) instead of an HGI80, it's not even possible to determine the hot water set point as the API doesn't provide it.

What annoys me is there is no way to even manually override it on the graphs, I think it's hard coded somewhere. At least on my munin graphs I can manually set the set point for the hot water on state on the graphs to match my actual chosen hot water temperature. Makes it much easier to spot something like an overshoot.

Automated Home Legend

yes it's hard coded to 60C. Many people have their HW set to 60C so don't even realise that.
    The issue is that the HW set point is buried in the installers menu and you need to issue a special command to query that value. We know the command but it's only retrievable remotely via a HGI80.

Automated Home Guru

Conrad Connect appears to have lost connection with Evohome for the last 24 hours. The last data points for me were at about 10.30 yesterday morning. Am I alone with this problem?