• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by chrisgare View Post
    I've had to reconnect to Honeywell and all the graphs came back - without data.
    I've done the same - I had to re-authenticate and all the graphs were still configured on my dashboard but without any historical data. It looks like it is working again now so I'll let some data build up to see how it looks.

Comment

• robsonalan
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by chrisgare View Post
      I've had to reconnect to Honeywell and all the graphs came back - without data.
      I have had the same.

One thing I don't like as much though is before you could set the scale low and high values for the graphs, they all look not to be automatically set from 0 up to the current max value, I don't think IMHO that this is as good, I liked to have these set from say 12 up to 28 degree's which have the graphs a good level of visible difference, with them automatically set, there is less visual difference with them all being more flat because of how the scale has been set.

Does any one know how we can change the scale again as before, as I can no longer see this option in configure.
      Cheers!

Comment

• chrisgare
        Automated Home Guru
        • Dec 2013

That really annoys me as well as all I can see now is s straight line with little variation and there is no way to change the scales. I'm amazed by this reduction in capability and cannot understand the logic if there is any (which there isn't). But, I say that to many companies I work with. I sent a strong email to a well known company yesterday castigating them about not having an address or telephone number on their contact page. Amazing. I have no plans to provide feedback to and tell Conrad their graphs are now pretty useless.

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
          Automated Home Guru
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by robsonalan View Post

Does any one know how we can change the scale again as before, as I can no longer see this option in configure.
          Cheers!
          I agree with you and I have not found any way to configure the scales either.

Comment

• paulockenden
            Automated Home Legend
            • Apr 2015

Demand a refund!

Comment

• chrisgare
              Automated Home Guru
              • Dec 2013

The configuration button now contains the ability to set the Y-scale again after it disappeared. Unfortunately, the setting are not reflected in the displayed graphs! What is going on I wonder?

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
                Automated Home Guru
                • Dec 2016

For me, the Y-axis is now scalable, although the minimum value cannot be greater than zero and the maximum value cannot be less than a data point that is to be displayed.

Comment

• theasman
                  Automated Home Jr Member
                  • Nov 2015

The configuration button now seems to be working as before.

Comment

• mylesm
                    Automated Home Guru
                    • Nov 2015

I just set up a Dashboard this morning as you can see all Temps are almost straight Lines only one increasing is Bathroom as that one is a bypass Towel Rail with no HR92 Outside temp is 14c and Boiler is Intergas Rapid 25 with Evohome and Opentherm Control HR92 Valves on all Rads except Bathroom Towel Rail
                    Temps.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mylesm; 11 September 2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Andehh
                      Automated Home Sr Member
                      • Oct 2015

Just having a fiddle with this, on first pass it looks good! Ability to graph everything and understand the response times of each room depending on the current/requested temperature.

How do I plot both the current temperature & the demanded temperature on one graph though?

Comment

• DBMandrake
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Andehh View Post
                        Just having a fiddle with this, on first pass it looks good! Ability to graph everything and understand the response times of each room depending on the current/requested temperature.

How do I plot both the current temperature & the demanded temperature on one graph though?
                        There doesn't seem to be a way to do that unfortunately. That's one thing I like about my munin and Domoticz graphs... (as well as their temperatures not being rounded to 0.5 degrees)

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                          Automated Home Legend
                          • Jul 2014

in fact I wish Domoticz would allow graphing across Device types, then we could graph both the relays (heat demand) and the temperatures (actual and set point) in a single graph.
                          The thing also to note about Domoticz HW set point, it's set to 60C within the heating cycle and not the actual set value. Dan has not yet found the time to integrate the HW set point into Domoticz yet.

Comment

• DBMandrake
                            Automated Home Legend
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
                            in fact I wish Domoticz would allow graphing across Device types, then we could graph both the relays (heat demand) and the temperatures (actual and set point) in a single graph.
                            The thing also to note about Domoticz HW set point, it's set to 60C within the heating cycle and not the actual set value. Dan has not yet found the time to integrate the HW set point into Domoticz yet.
                            If you're using the API for Domoticz (as I am) instead of an HGI80, it's not even possible to determine the hot water set point as the API doesn't provide it.

What annoys me is there is no way to even manually override it on the graphs, I think it's hard coded somewhere. At least on my munin graphs I can manually set the set point for the hot water on state on the graphs to match my actual chosen hot water temperature. Makes it much easier to spot something like an overshoot.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                              Automated Home Legend
                              • Jul 2014

yes it's hard coded to 60C. Many people have their HW set to 60C so don't even realise that.
                              The issue is that the HW set point is buried in the installers menu and you need to issue a special command to query that value. We know the command but it's only retrievable remotely via a HGI80.

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
                                Automated Home Guru
                                • Dec 2016

Conrad Connect appears to have lost connection with Evohome for the last 24 hours. The last data points for me were at about 10.30 yesterday morning. Am I alone with this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X