Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Conrad Connect now supports Evohome

Automated Home Guru

Yes, mine dropped back down to a lower resolution. The readings at the higher resolution were unreliable and suffered from quite a few multi-zone discontinuities - one them put my living room zone up to 34 degrees!

I'm not moaning too much as it's free, however like an electricity monitor, once you understand what the daily patterns are, the graphs usefullness decreases substantially.

Automated Home Legend

Anyone still using this ?

I'm not really using it but I logged into mine for the first time in over a month and I am confronted with a page full of graphs that just say "No Data", and "Never" as the last data update, so apparently it has lost the connection to Honeywell...

Anyone else notice this ? A work college who has Conrad Connect connected to his Tado system is still seeing graph data as normal.

Automated Home Guru

I went there a couple of weeks ago and found all my graphs had disappeared. Before that resolution increased with some major discontinuities and then they dropped the resolution back down. I haven't been back since. Chris

Automated Home Guru

Conrad changed all the graphics at the end of June and the new version does look better. But it appears that they discarded all the data at the same time and started again from scratch. Here is a screenshot of my setup. The earliest data is from 29 June, with a gap over the weekend of 1-2 July, and the data capture started again from Monday 3 July.

Conrad 2017-07-11 v2.jpg

Automated Home Guru

I've had to reconnect to Honeywell and all the graphs came back - without data.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgare View Post
    I've done the same - I had to re-authenticate and all the graphs were still configured on my dashboard but without any historical data. It looks like it is working again now so I'll let some data build up to see how it looks.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgare View Post
    I have had the same.

One thing I don't like as much though is before you could set the scale low and high values for the graphs, they all look not to be automatically set from 0 up to the current max value, I don't think IMHO that this is as good, I liked to have these set from say 12 up to 28 degree's which have the graphs a good level of visible difference, with them automatically set, there is less visual difference with them all being more flat because of how the scale has been set.

Does any one know how we can change the scale again as before, as I can no longer see this option in configure.
    Cheers!

Automated Home Guru

That really annoys me as well as all I can see now is s straight line with little variation and there is no way to change the scales. I'm amazed by this reduction in capability and cannot understand the logic if there is any (which there isn't). But, I say that to many companies I work with. I sent a strong email to a well known company yesterday castigating them about not having an address or telephone number on their contact page. Amazing. I have no plans to provide feedback to and tell Conrad their graphs are now pretty useless.

Automated Home Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robsonalan View Post

Does any one know how we can change the scale again as before, as I can no longer see this option in configure.
    Cheers!
    I agree with you and I have not found any way to configure the scales either.

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

Demand a refund!