Evohome Security Hub - are other Honeywell/Le Sucre wireless accessories compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kaywood
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Apr 2017

Evohome Security Hub - are other Honeywell/Le Sucre wireless accessories compatible?

Hi Guys

new to the forum, google brought me here

just purchased the new Evohome Security hub (basic package) + wireless external siren

when I purchased it, it was advertised as the Security Kit 3 (but that was a mistake on the listing, grrr) still got it for a good price so im going to keep it.

anyway, since its only the basic kit, I now need to buy the tag reader and additional door sensors & PIR's

do the Le Sucre range of accessories work on this kit? as they look the same, use same frequency and have similar Part numbers, but you can get them much cheaper than the Evohome branded wireless accessories.

I ried contacting Evohome Tech support, but they were vague and wouldn't commit to an answer.

also, i wanted the GPRS function, i see on the circuit board of the unit. there is the solder points for the sim reader, think i can just solder one on and order a Evohome SIM? or could the firmware be different on the Kit 1 compared to the Kit 3, so it wont allow me?

Thanks
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Can you mail me your contact details please
    evohome shop will fully support many of these questions
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

Working...
    X