• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

IOS App layout change

I wake up this morning and open the app to find the layout/order of my zones has all changed in the display. No change in the control panel. It's as if there has been an overnight upgrade to the app but none shows as having happened. Wonder if anybody else has had the same?

Update
    10 minutes later it has gone back to normal.
    Last edited by G4RHL; 7 May 2017, 05:42 AM.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Call off the hounds then ?

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
      Call off the hounds then ?
      Aye, the jumping to the wrong conclusion mode was kept in check.

Like the other day when one zone started to set its own temperature. When it was meant to be off it self adjusted, or appeared to. Immediate thought, device defective, then wondered if it was the operator that was defective on the basis we quickly blame others or things when it is we who are at fault with simple mistakes. I took the HR92 off, batteries out, batteries back in, left it on my desk for 24 hours and it was fine. Put it back and it's been fine ever since.

Possible cause? Me. I think I may have caught it when cleaning (it is on a radiator in the en suite) such that it was not so well seated on the radiator.

I have one HR92 which seems to eat batteries, changing them every 3 months (another zone lasted over 2 years) but as is often said in these pages, the contacts are sometimes suspect. My thinking was that as power drains if the contacts are not tight it may be more of a struggle to get power in and the result is the HR92 sends a message saying its batteries are going. I tightened up the contacts and batteries seem to be lasting longer.

Comment

Working...
      X