• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulockenden
    Automated Home Legend
    • Apr 2015

Domoticz graphing

Has anyone found a way (or should I say, an easy way!) of combining temperature and switch graphs?

Where I have an overshoot in a room (look at this classic from earlier today) it would be great to be able to see the zone switching overlaid.

chart (6).jpg

If I try to do it manually in Photoshop the time axis on both graphs tends to be different, so although alignment is possible it's very fiddly.

BTW, here is the combined graph:

chart (8).jpg

As you can see, it the HR92 wasn't fully open. But it was the only zone calling for heat at the time, and as a result the radiator must have got very hot, very quickly. The HR92 reacted quite rapidly, but not soon enough to stop the overshoot. By which time the rest of the house was warm plus thermal gain was kicking in (this is on a south facing wall).

Domoticz is great for doing this kind of thing - if only there was an easier way to combine graphs!

P.
    Last edited by paulockenden; 18 May 2017, 06:55 PM.
  • DanD
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Feb 2016

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately I don't think there are any simple tricks to be able to combine the different device types within the domoticz graphing features and it's not something I've worked on. I know it's not ideal, but I think most users either extract the data from Domoticz or set-up a data push and then use a flexible external graphing package.

Dan.
    PS it's also possible to put something together in PHP using the Domoticz floorplan feature which is really neat, but I've never attempted this.

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

Rameses - I tried to reply to your PM but your mailbox is full. I'll email you instead.

P.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2014

I use the data push out to emoncms.org and then graph it there.

Comment

Working...
        X