• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • intouch-control
    Automated Home Lurker
    • May 2017

Zipato Supplier

Hey peeps.

It's been a while since I posted which I apolgise for. It's a crazy busy time for us and on top of everything I get married this weekend so that's obviously been taking up a lot of my time too.

I wanted to let you all know that we are now an approved Zipato reseller. I've now had a few weeks to setup Zipato in my house, alongside my Crestron and SAVANT systems (think the wife-to-be is going to leave me before we even tie the knot) and I have to say I am blown away with the platform. It's immensely powerful and once you get your head around their system and the little quirks it's really fantastic.

It seems to be a growing player in the Z-Wave space but is extremely hard to get hold of in the UK currently. The Zipatile is an all-in-one touch panel and controller and has so much functionality packed in. I don't think it can be beaten for value currently.

If anyone wishes to know more or would like to purchase from us please get 'intouch' (see what I did there ), or go to our website... www.intouch-control.co.uk

All the best

Chris
Working...
X